• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

If that's true, how come one of our own Iraqi born MPs is banned?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...p-nadhim-zahawi-iraq-visit-kids-a7551576.html

In fairness, I have no problem with that prick being inconvenienced.

This was him in December (he was pro-EU when D-Cam was in charge...angling for a top job no doubt then changed his mind when the tide turned):

The ending of free movement from the European Union should be celebrated by all of us ..................... We finally have a chance to regain control and we should all look forward to the Prime Minister delivering it.

Not such an amazing idea when it affects you, is it matey.

He isn't. Neither is Mo Farah.

Because we negotiated the dual nationality thing for our citizens. Nobody else has that exemption.

In fairness, I have no problem with that prick being inconvenienced.

This was him in December (he was pro-EU when D-Cam was in charge...angling for a top job no doubt then changed his mind when the tide turned):

Not such an amazing idea when it affects you, is it matey.

TBF even the article made him sound like a bit of a prick! I was just questioning whether THM was correct as there were conflicting reports.

He would have been until a late phone call yesterday when we threatened to use parliamentary privilege to get Boris Johnson drafted into the Patriots starting line up for the Super Bowl unless Trump backed down.

He would have been until a late phone call yesterday when we threatened to use parliamentary privilege to get Boris Johnson drafted into the Patriots starting line up for the Super Bowl unless Trump backed down.

He wouldn't have been banned, if he wasn't travelling from one of the 7 countries mentioned. If he was travelling from the UK and has dual nationality, he wouldn't have been prohibited from entering the USA. If he doesn't have dual nationality, that is different.

Yes he would. Until we negotiated that exemption late last night. Which only applies to UK dual nationality with the 7 nations. Nobody else has it.

Yes he would. Until we negotiated that exemption late last night. Which only applies to UK dual nationality with the 7 nations. Nobody else has it.

They said on Spanish news last night that people with dual nationality and not flying from the designated 7 countries, could travell from Spain, as long as they had dual nationality.

Nope. It is a UK only thing. So you could be UK-Iraqi and travel from Spain. A Spanish-Somali would still be subject to the order.

He isn't. Neither is Mo Farah.

Because we negotiated the dual nationality thing for our citizens. Nobody else has that exemption.

I read canada had the same position, though they called it a clarification rather than an exemption, so who knows.

b037f59768e45af03ad5eb6d50806531.jpg

Some tremendous signs at some of the anti-Trump demos.

My personal favourite:

C3cZkYsWEAET3en.jpg

Back