• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Don't know what you're on about mate. Don't know who he is or his life status, just found it amusing

Just saying he was regular funny bloke, invited off the street when he started off, almost a vagrant. He was so funny, he had a cult following for years. Unfortunately, he died a few years ago.
What he was talking about had nothing to do with what the subtitles were saying he said.

The subtitles were funny, but what he was on about was even funnier. Brought back memories for me.

I've not seen him before though I did suspect the subtitles were added for comedy effect

There's about a million versions of it on various different subjects. It's an incredibly common video-meme thingy, like that Hitler film one.

I was struggling to hear where he said he was from - sounded like Eurovision!

51cf91668800d40b50fc3f6065150d4f.jpg

Alternative facts, eh?

Soon they'll be claiming that Hitler was misunderstood and he was actually a nice guy.

Total crackpots are running the White House.

Unreal. The way Trump rolls his eyes and gets one of his brownshirts to eject the journo saying "get out of my country"

Not defending the get out of my country statement as its indefensible. However as a professional journalist he knows exactly how a political question session should go. He didnt ask questions. He was making statements , even if they were accurate statements. He was being disruptive for effect not journalism and not to get an answer. He didnt ask a question so he didnt let Trump answer. If anyone behaved like that at a football press conference they would have been evicted too, but without the crass comment. Trump may be a dick and his organisation may have some pretty radical ideas and policies but I am getting a little tired of these staged sideshows trying to prove what an arse he is. We know that. Ask questions. Do your job properly. Now in this case, you have a great twitter clip but no answer to any questions as you didnt ask any. For that some editors would fire you.

I blame the left for daring to suggest that it might not be a good idea to vote for Donald Trump.

I blame the left for daring to suggest that it might not be a good idea to vote for Donald Trump.

I can see Trump having a heart attack soon. He is huffing and puffing and is carrying plenty of weight. An ex colleague of mine in the USA and I were talking and I said I thought the next president could be Michelle Obama given her standing , popularity and intelligence. He disagreed. He said go and put a few dollars/pounds on Pence! I get that.

Alternative facts, eh?

Soon they'll be claiming that Hitler was misunderstood and he was actually a nice guy.

Total crackpots are running the White House.

It's actually becoming a bit scary. "1984" gets thrown a lot and while we know the Bowling Green "Massacre" never happened, many of Trumps base either won't know or won't care that it didn't. How many years will it take before the consensus is that it did actually happen but the media "covered it up". I'd wager it won't even be a generation. I read the other day that those who'd though Trump had had a good first week were those who deliberately avoided any kind of news.

Unfortunately Trump is still seen as a bit of joke figure because the has the temperament of a three year old who can be kept on a short lead by his advisors, whilst ignoring the fact his closest advisor is a fascist revolutionary in the mold of Ernst Röhm, who declared an admiration of Lenin because he wanted "to destroy the state".

His presidency isn't being challenged nearly enough in my opinion

I can see Trump having a heart attack soon. He is huffing and puffing and is carrying plenty of weight. An ex colleague of mine in the USA and I were talking and I said I thought the next president could be Michelle Obama given her standing , popularity and intelligence. He disagreed. He said go and put a few dollars/pounds on Pence! I get that.

He'd need a heart first.

I think I may have posted this on one thread or another in the last couple of years. Be careful what you wish for as you might just get it

Back