• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Am I reading these posts correctly, are people genuinely wishing a stroke or heart attack on him? If so, wow.
Nothing as serious, a fall will do. However the World would be a safer place if one of those things happened. A hell of a lot more people will die through Trump's policies than 1 81 year old. Ukraine would be overrun pretty quickly for a start.

Nothing as serious, a fall will do. However the World would be a safer place if one of those things happened. A hell of a lot more people will die through Trump's policies than 1 81 year old. Ukraine would be overrun pretty quickly for a start.
Doubt a fall would do it. I realise the implications of another Trump administration but simply can't come to terms with wishing ill health on another individual.

Doubt a fall would do it. I realise the implications of another Trump administration but simply can't come to terms with wishing ill health on another individual.
It would, completely falling down the steps of Air Force One for example isn't something he could come back from.

Each to their own, I find you not wishing ill health on one person just because they have an identity, knowing the consequences of that would lead to the almost certain deaths of tens of thousands of others equally strange. He showed no similar signs of compassion to the Afghani people when he left them to be slaughtered by Taliban or their women and girls to be treated like something from medieval times.

Am I reading these posts correctly, are people genuinely wishing a stroke or heart attack on him? If so, wow.

If it will make the world a better and safer place, surely it'd be the pragmatic choice, no? We'd have all killed Hitler in 1930.

Biden's sense of self importance, the wider Democrat lack of courage, and Trump on the ticket is a really, really dangerous place to be in. A significant-not-fatal health event would solve all that.

He'd just be replaced by a watered down version of himself. One of his kids or DeSantis. Policies would be very similar, just with less noise.
Indeed. Far better that Trump is beaten and that needs Biden out of the race and frankly I don’t care how that comes about. There’s a much bigger picture than the health of a delusional octogenarian. While we’re at it a meteorite in Clacton today would be quite welcome.

It would, completely falling down the steps of Air Force One for example isn't something he could come back from.

Each to their own, I find you not wishing ill health on one person just because they have an identity, knowing the consequences of that would lead to the almost certain deaths of tens of thousands of others equally strange. He showed no similar signs of compassion to the Afghani people when he left them to be slaughtered by Taliban or their women and girls to be treated like something from medieval times.
Nothing to do with having an identity and as to comparing him to Hitler, that blows my mind, we'll never agree so I'll leave the conversation there.

For my part - I didn't compare him to Hitler. I was trying to establish whether you agree with the hypothetical principle of killing one person, in order to save and improve the lives of many

For my part - I didn't compare him to Hitler. I was trying to establish whether you agree with the hypothetical principle of killing one person, in order to save and improve the lives of many
Depends on the person, Biden is far from perfect but I don't see him in the same light as Hitler etc.
Also getting rid of Biden wouldn't mean you get a president who was more to your taste.

Depends on the person, Biden is far from perfect but I don't see him in the same light as Hitler etc.
Also getting rid of Biden wouldn't mean you get a president who was more to your taste.
Probably get a competent one though.

May be Newsome or Harris but they would have all of their faculties and wouldn't look like they needed a care home rather than a White House.

I. Am. Not. Comparing. Him. To. Hitler.

Is that clear?

I was establishing your thoughts on the principle. We'd all kill Hitler in 1930, no questions asked. But there'll be a line somewhere, where the good that's done by the death doesn't materially outweigh the killing of the person, particularly of they're not *directly* at fault. Would I kill Boris in 2019? Yeah I would - his decisions led to thousands additional excess deaths.

If Biden stays on the ticket, then Trump wins the presidency. That is catastrophic for global security, particularly in the Middle East, and for the people of Ukraine. It's more than feasible that tens of thousands more people will die.

So yeah, if a health event gets us an electable Democrat, then I'd happily grease the steps for the greater good.

I. Am. Not. Comparing. Him. To. Hitler.

Is that clear?

I was establishing your thoughts on the principle. We'd all kill Hitler in 1930, no questions asked. But there'll be a line somewhere, where the good that's done by the death doesn't materially outweigh the killing of the person, particularly of they're not *directly* at fault. Would I kill Boris in 2019? Yeah I would - his decisions led to thousands additional excess deaths.

If Biden stays on the ticket, then Trump wins the presidency. That is catastrophic for global security, particularly in the Middle East, and for the people of Ukraine. It's more than feasible that tens of thousands more people will die.

So yeah, if a health event gets us an electable Democrat, then I'd happily grease the steps for the greater good.
Didn't say you did compare him to Hitler, no need for the condescending full stoppy nonsense.
I'm questioning how you decide where to draw the line and who is the arbiter of that. I've got drawn back in when I said I wouldn't so that's me out of the conversation.

I'd have taken a non career ending or in anyway serious injury to Dave Edwards to stop him getting picked all the time, and in the same vein i'd take a non serious but bad enough health issue to stop Biden standing

Biden is toast, in his closing speech at the NATO conference, introduces Zelensky as President Putin!

Back