• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Jesus wept. If you're gonna take a pop at him at least make sure you get the job done.

I don't like advocating murder but I think the world will be better off without him.

Ugh. That's horrible to read back.

Shooter was 20 years old.

Suggestions seem to be flying around the people were trying to alert the security teams to this guy but nothing done about it.

No idea what to believe when these kinds of events happen as so much misinformation starts flying around

Yeah, it's one to wait for info on rather than reading Twitter, you can find whatever conspiracy you want on there

Its mad though how much of a sliding doors moment this could be and the margin between a totally different set of events playing out - I can't wrap my tiny noggin around it.

Say trump had been assassinated, what kind of events would that have triggered? And how would that have altered the future.

Its mad though how much of a sliding doors moment this could be and the margin between a totally different set of events playing out - I can't wrap my tiny noggin around it.

Say trump had been assassinated, what kind of events would that have triggered? And how would that have altered the future.
I'd be on the next plant home!

Certainly provokes a wry smile to hear Farage on multiple news outlets warning of the dangers of extremism and inflammatory language

The whole thing seems fake as fuck. If it wasn’t for the fact that there was a dead shooter, I’d probably go full on conspiracy theorist over this.

The whole thing seems fake as fuck. If it wasn’t for the fact that there was a dead shooter, I’d probably go full on conspiracy theorist over this.
Shooter being dead could be seen as more suspicious. Loose end innit.

Back