• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

If he works for Trump its thoroughly believable.

Needs to be investigated whatever.

Last edited:
Supreme Court states a President should have partial immunity

The nature of Presidential power entitles a former President to absolute immunity from criminal prosecution" for official acts taken as president.

The document stipulates that courts would need to distinguish between what were official and unofficial actions.

Supreme Court states a President should have partial immunity

The nature of Presidential power entitles a former President to absolute immunity from criminal prosecution" for official acts taken as president.

The document stipulates that courts would need to distinguish between what were official and unofficial actions.
I would say sexual assault wouldn't be an official act.

Scandalous I know.

Are they dropping hints for Biden here?

1719849515613.png

Trump has already made threats along similar lines.

Not illegal to own prop money no.
If it passes the “reasonable person” test it is illegal. Basically, it has to be pretty obviously fake.

Yeah, but you'd have to find a reasonable person first...

Damn, you got me on that one.

If it passes the “reasonable person” test it is illegal. Basically, it has to be pretty obviously fake.
Knock yourself out

Knock yourself out
"Since the props are printed on quality printing paper, they do not feel like real money."

Ergo, passes the "reasonable person" test.

This is fucking sickening and sets a very, very dangerous.

North Korea type shit.

They could walk down main street, find any 45 year old white man in a suit, make him Democrat candidate, and he'd be president in November.

I always thought Biden was a fundamentally decent person, but this farce proves he puts himself before his country 100 times out of 100
'I always thought Biden was a fundamentally decent person.'

Im not sure about this actually. I used to think so too but the Palestine/election issue makes me think he's actually a fucking prick.

I know this doesn't make me a nice person, but I hope he has a significant incident in the next fortnight

I know this doesn't make me a nice person, but I hope he has a significant incident in the next fortnight
If he isn’t prepared to step down I think most right-minded people can see the bigger picture and wholeheartedly concur with you. I get that senior Democrats don’t want to be seen as disloyal but surely there’s enough of them without higher ambitions that could break cover. It’s both bewildering and scary that they seem prepared to let Trump walk the ball into the net.

Am I reading these posts correctly, are people genuinely wishing a stroke or heart attack on him? If so, wow.

Back