• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Of course he is going to try and cheat. I can imagine stooges being sent out to polling stations to intimidate voters in possibly pro democrat areas of certain swing states.

It'll be more subtle than that, we aren't in the age of blackshirts just yet.

They already disenfranchise minorities and gerrymander districts. You'll see more of that.

His strategy has always been that he doesn't mind alienating significant chunks as long as his actions keep marginally more on his side.

Two fired three more on desk duty.

In general.its giving me palpitations when the protesters use fireworks/crackers eventually one of these bent bastards will use it to justify opening fire.

That's good to see, but did that only happen as the Mayor got involved? These things happen every day and, when there are not riots, it just carries on.

Saw a video of police firing on protestors carrying an injured man, I don't think they need the excuse of firecrackers.

Daniel Dale
@ddale8
Trump's was asked how to address the problem of low trust in the police among African Americans. Here's the transcript of his response.

EZsNiwiWsAIsbvg

That's good to see, but did that only happen as the Mayor got involved? These things happen every day and, when there are not riots, it just carries on.

Saw a video of police firing on protestors carrying an injured man, I don't think they need the excuse of firecrackers.

Did you see the one of the German journalist being fired at the other day, he was on his own, with his back to the police doing a piece to camera, with a press jacket on, he wasn't a happy bunny !

Daniel Dale
@ddale8
Trump's was asked how to address the problem of low trust in the police among African Americans. Here's the transcript of his response.

EZsNiwiWsAIsbvg

I mean, the guy's a shitstain, but he has a knack of putting his finger on exactly what the problem is that the Democrats are going to have against him. He's right - Biden was one of the foremost pushers of exactly the reasons why this stuff didn't get better, while lots and lots more African-Americans ended up in jail and prison, and dead at the hands of police. The big cities across the US are almost exclusively run by Democrat mayors, and yet they're still the ones sending the police out to gas and beat protestors.

None of this is going to go away if Biden wins in November. It just means that there would be fewer other problems to worry about alongside it, for a change.

imma need you guys to stop looking at US news stories for a bit thanks fam

Praising a drop to 13.3% unemployment as great amazing figures. Fucking dickhead.

Run for President t3ch, we prefer you to the other options :)

this is normally where I'd say "only a sociopath would want to lead the free world" but ffs I can't be any more damaging than the current cool guy in there

Trump capaigning against him would call him low t3ch

and have you seen this guy? sloppy steve I call him... have you seen this guy? the way this guy dresses? wears the same jeans to everything

*mimes t3ch walking with slumped shouldres, walks in small circle, crowd laughs*

no class. do you guys like this guy?

*gestures to crowd, boooooo, nods in approval*

this guy doesn't know anything. anything! no experience. we are going to destroy this guy on economy, on militaristic, on immigration, on foreign, it's gonna be a bloodbath like you wouldn't believe. four more years, no doubt in my mind!

*uproarious applause*

Back