• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

With absolutely NO irony, the Republican Party have posted a tweet "remembering Tiannamen Square"...

Today, we remember the scores of innocent demonstrators killed by the Chinese Gov’t 31 years ago at Tiananmen Square for speaking out against the totalitarian regime.

We must hold the CCP accountable for suppressing freedom & for their malign activity that continues today. https://t.co/ncPH2M33Je

Dude, you lot sanctioned this shit 3 days ago!

GoP has absolutely zero self awareness.

it really is incredible. right-wingers in this country have such an astonishing 1984-ness about them it makes you wanna scream. the mental gymnastics and logical pretzels they weave themselves into by saying polar opposite things just a few years apart, or even weeks, or even days, or even IN THE SAME INTERVIEW, is just... mind boggling. and half of the population just nods along goin "yeah!!".

suicide.gif

this is normally where I'd say "only a sociopath would want to lead the free world" but ffs I can't be any more damaging than the current cool guy in there

and have you seen this guy? sloppy steve I call him... have you seen this guy? the way this guy dresses? wears the same jeans to everything

*mimes t3ch walking with slumped shouldres, walks in small circle, crowd laughs*

no class. do you guys like this guy?

*gestures to crowd, boooooo, nods in approval*

this guy doesn't know anything. anything! no experience. we are going to destroy this guy on economy, on militaristic, on immigration, on foreign, it's gonna be a bloodbath like you wouldn't believe. four more years, no doubt in my mind!

*uproarious applause*

you’ve totally nailed the narcissistic prick there.

It will be his birthday this Sunday (14th). One plan is to swamp social media with photos of President Obama.

When I saw that tweet, I said she's either on a massive wind-up or is successfully teaching her daughter how to be a moron. I reckon it's the former.

Loving this USA President Parody account...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

How have we got to a point where 'antifa' (a term that annoys me anyway) has negative connotations? Surely, by definition, if you think the anti-fascists are the bad guys then you are saying that the fascists are the good guys.

Trump decided they were terrorists as he is a massive racist and so is doubling down. Standard.

Loving this USA President Parody account...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Buffalo protester shoved by Police could be an ANTIFA provocateur. 75 year old Martin Gugino was pushed away after appearing to scan police communications in order to black out the equipment. @OANN
I watched, he fell harder than was pushed. Was aiming scanner. Could be a set up?

source.gif

pgYi0zfWYRPX.gif

Back