• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I think the more powerful thing is Trump admitting to President Xi of China that he felt the constitutional bar on serving more than two terms should be removed. He wants to be a dictator ad Infinitum. November is very very important.

I did see him praise Xi/China for putting Uighur Muslims in Concentration Camps.

He is an abomination. I would never normally wish ill on anybody but dear me someone needs to vote with a bullet.

He is an abomination. I would never normally wish ill on anybody but dear me someone needs to vote with a bullet.
If by some miracle he did stay in for life, I'm guessing it wouldn't last long. He'd soon push some nutjob over the edge. Someone who would be "exercising their right to bear arms." and "defending their country against a criminal despot."

I wouldn't wish him dead, but as they used to say in The Sopranos, "he needs to go".

By the time we get to November he might be laid up with C-19 following all his rallies, indoor, with nobody wearing masks as is their constitutional right

One thing that always amuses me is that when he's criticised by a former member of staff, he goes on the attack, saying how poor they were and so on. All that does is confirm that he's a lamentable judge of character and is fodder (albeit low-level) for Biden's forthcoming ad campaign.

No. He is a lunatic.

i don't think he's a lunatic. just a conman feeding his indoctrinated base (admittedly that could be made up of lunatics).
he knows he gets traction talking about fake news so it's safe ground for him.
the fact that it's him who's the fake doesn't seem to matter to his supporters or even the media to a degree - its normalised.
i don't see we're that far behind tbh. trump and his tactics get support from the usual suspects over here and we see these tactics mimicked and defended

Trump currently losing his shit (again) after his attempts to block the release of John Bolton's book fail.

Trump already gone in with "he must pay a very big price for this"

Donny's Henry II moment?

"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?

Pretty sure the quote would be lost on the majority of his supporters and most likely the man himself.

Donny's Henry II moment?

Pretty sure the quote would be lost on the majority of his supporters and most likely the man himself.
Although 'bashing the bishop' would be representative.

Donny's Henry II moment?

Can I admit something, I always though it was Thomas A Becket until only a few years ago when someone put me right :(

Can I admit something, I always though it was Thomas A Becket until only a few years ago when someone put me right :(

He is also know as Thomas à Becket. They always called him that in my Catholic school.

President Chump has admitted he has tried a mask, a black mask, and he liked the way he looked - like the Lone Ranger

This old twat should be in a home

A home with bars in the window, preferably.

Supreme Court upholds a New York grand jury subpoena for Trump’s tax returns and other financial records, rejecting his call to give presidents complete immunity from criminal investigation while in office.

Back