• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

In today's toddler rant New York is falling apart and everyone is leaving

November is going to be entertaining. I expect him to barricade himself in the White House and tweet electoral fraud for about ten months while burning every record.

Supreme Court upholds a New York grand jury subpoena for Trump’s tax returns and other financial records, rejecting his call to give presidents complete immunity from criminal investigation while in office.

Right decision - think that he's the only President since George Bush (not sure which one) not to release it voluntarily.

He's fought back and is forcing it back to lower courts to ensure nothing comes out until after November. I fully expect this big baby to be ranting in the White House in about March as the troops move in to evict him. The most dangerous man in the world, which when one considers Kim, Putin, Bolsonaro and indeed Johnson is quite a crowning achievement.

Right decision - think that he's the only President since George Bush (not sure which one) not to release it voluntarily.

I believe Nixon was the first to do it and everyone else has since (in at least some form).

There probably isn't anything actually illegal in there. The issue is that the pindicked idiot doesn't want people to know that he's nowhere near as rich as he's claimed for decades.

When five bankruptcies is in public knowledge that surely is a little pointless.

He doesn't need to worry about his returns. He needs to worry about Ghislaine Maxwell singing like a canary.

Don't underestimate his stupidity or his vanity.

Ghislaine maxwell will be having a surprise suicide fairly shortly,well it'll be a surprise to her anyway

I see that he's bragging about 'aceing' a test to see if you have dementia or not. He may not have dementia but he's certainly thick as 2 short planks... Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

See I have all the credentials to be President of the USA...

Don't forget the bragging about how surprised the Drs were that he'd passed, a few people think he's showing symptoms of frontal lobe dementia,the main one being the way he stands,that's a reflex/unconscious action he has no control over

I see that he's bragging about 'aceing' a test to see if you have dementia or not. He may not have dementia but he's certainly thick as 2 short planks... Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

See I have all the credentials to be President of the USA...

He genuinly thinks the test was to show he has a high IQ or something.

The best part about him recalling that bit of the test is he can't remember what the 5 objects were or even think of 5 random unrelated items so just said the 5 things he could see directly in front of him. He even had to scan across them when repeating them

This woman's videos are great :icon_lol:

He's talking about a test that proves what a great memory he has, but can't even remember the name of the test.

He’s batshit mental. He will lose in November. He will then barricade himself in the White House while screaming electoral fraud. Then he will resign as President and install Pence for the transition. Then he will force Pence to pardon him for anything and everything so he faces no consequences for his cuntery

Cold War Steve
1b7b32139f466f184b4490ecef341d7e.jpg

I have to remind myself that this is all real sometimes.

EeGWL5nXYAMJwD7

So all 3 of them are inside Donald Trump?

Back