• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

AFCB fans on Quirks forum rave about Cook and he's been linked with Prem teams before so hopefully that rumour has some truth to it.

AFCB fans on Quirks forum rave about Cook and he's been linked with Prem teams before so hopefully that rumour has some truth to it.

We've been linked again with Guald, is there any truth to this or just people making stuff up. I don't know anything about him and is it likely that we would get him?

We've been linked again with Guald, is there any truth to this or just people making stuff up. I don't know anything about him and is it likely that we would get him?

I'd french Kenny Jackett if we signed Gauld. No chance of it happening.

It's people making stuff up. He's out of our league unfortunately.

Their local rag seems worse than the Stir. Not a single quote to be found but plenty of name checking drivel.

King Kenny back from holiday now. Expect to see some movement soon I hope!

King Kenny back from holiday now. Expect to see some movement soon I hope!

Nothing will change in terms of speed of players signing. 2 players arrived whilst he was on the beach.

According to Twitter, Zeli is wanted on loan by Notts County and Burton Albion. Personally I'd rather have him go to Notts and gain experience in a stronger league this time.

The amount of playing time needs to be taken into account too, better to play a full season in League 2 than a handful of sub appearances in League 1.

If he can't get into the Notts County XI then he isnt worth bothering with.

Probably the case anyway, he soon dropped out of the team whilst in League 1 when they weren't playing particularly well, never got close to breaking bad in.

Sheff Wed will take him (and they're welcome to him) then our attacking four can run rings around the immobile lump

Wednesday have a new owner so that might alter their transfer dealings.

Back