• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

The Pre-Championship Transfer speculation and new signings thread.

2 years is nothing and the way KJ works if he doesn't make the step up he won't be kept on or around the club. All Kenny can do is go on what has happened under him and since his return to the team he was in great form and deserves the extension. If he fails to carry on as he has done, then its not like we are going to be suddenly caught short in that postion.

Like I said earlier, if you had asked me in December to bin or keep it was bin but he has turned that around.

Last edited:
Think Edwards deserves another chance. I agree his injuries are a concern but he seemed ok most of last season, and a run in a successful team in his prefered position shows what he can do. As a back up to Jacobs I think he'll be fine

I blame Darren Ferguson for my reticence to hand out two year deals based on a brief spell of decent form as the last deal comes to an end...

All you can do is base his performances on where he is being played v where he has been played in the past.

He did play well at the back end of the season. I suppose one positive is - clearly given the other players we have, he shouldn't be a first choice. But he isn't really one to cause a fuss if he does end up getting parked on the bench for a while.

I'll also add another tick if it means KJ is never again tempted to try the Leon Mata experiment. The equivalent of asking Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump to have a go at the Olympic 100m front crawl.

Saw James Wallace mentioned on here a while back - he's signed for Sheff Utd.

He scored , was it 9 goals? and how many assists, so statistics say.............................

No official approach,no story,more crap just to try & inflate the price!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depends if he wants a realistic chance of playing matches rather than sitting on the bench/in the stands

He's probably better than Alex Bruce and Paul McShane, both of whom played a fair bit for Hull last season.

Brucie doesn't strike me as the type to bench his own kid.

He was often left out in favour of Chester when they went 4 at the back last season i think?

Yes I think so. I do think Bruce would be afraid to drop him at all

Aren't they supposedly after Lescott as well though?

So you'd guess it'd be Chester, Davies and Lescott in a 3 or Davies and Lescott in the middle when they go for 4.

They are, would be an excellent signing for them If they pull it off.

Surely they can't afford his wages, and I imagine he'll be looking round and waiting for better offers.

Aren't they supposedly after Lescott as well though?

So you'd guess it'd be Chester, Davies and Lescott in a 3 or Davies and Lescott in the middle when they go for 4.

Yeah but apparently Bordeaux are keen on Lescott (Sky Sports News), as I'm sure quite a few other clubs will be

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Back