• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I thought that rule was instated ages ago!

good left foot on set pieces, physically weak..and have no idea about his character as a person off the field

I feel like Caleb Porter sometimes on here

tumblr_n9x51dXMEj1qzaoamo2_400.gif

Express & star feature on Leon Clarke suggesting a £750k !!Was nowhere near that,where do they get these fees from??

Express & star feature on Leon Clarke suggesting a £750k !!Was nowhere near that,where do they get these fees from??

Wasn't it? I thought 750k was the accepted fee for the Big L

The biggest of which you would imagine was promotion last year

Re; Bannan, I think he's neat & tidy but that's about it. I was genuinely shocked when I saw he only has 4 goals to his name since 2008. He's one of those 'what might have been' players, but still has time on his side to turn it around.

@SkySportsPeteO: Wolves have agreed a fee with Leicester for striker Chris Wood. #wwfc #lcfc

I've no idea how he'd fit in with the rest of our forwards but I suppose that would be a good problem to have as he's clearly a good player. 22 years old and his 8th English club though, hopefully it's a permanent deal so he can settle down and build a career a Wolves.

He's an upgrade on Clarke. Bigger, younger and already better goal record at this level. Would he be able to fit into 4-2-3-1? I don't know, but surely he wouldn't be starting ahead of Dicko currently?

One of those a bit between divisions. Will look great at this level but might find top flight football a bit beyond him. Ideal for us then.

Good addition to the squad especially if Dicko is injured or out of form.

I've no idea how he'd fit in with the rest of our forwards but I suppose that would be a good problem to have as he's clearly a good player. 22 years old and his 8th English club though, hopefully it's a permanent deal so he can settle down and build a career a Wolves.
You have got to have more options up front then playing one up every game. That would be madness.

Back