• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Reading the article on the OS it looks like they see him as a player to challenge Jacobs and Edwards, so we still only have 1 striker.

He's not a no.9 so in the 4-2-3-1 or the 4-3-3 he'll have to play wide and/or be really good to play the no.10 role. Sounds like we will have a talent though if we can agree a deal.

Were we ever interested in Conor Coady who was on loan at the Blades from Liverpool? Anyway, he's apparently going to Huddersfield for 500k which I suspect may turn out to be good value.

Were we ever interested in Conor Coady who was on loan at the Blades from Liverpool? Anyway, he's apparently going to Huddersfield for 500k which I suspect may turn out to be good value.

Leeds are in for him as well. From what I have seen he looks absolutely bang average.

Don't know how much is in that but it seems unlikely to me, because we got Rowe and Golbourne at cover for LB already, unless KJ wants to play Rowe in midfield when he's back from injury

Rowe will play in midfield. Ricketts will cover LB.

Who better than KJ to kick him up the ass, then?

I don't want his kind at our club.

:icon_lol:

You've just ruled out most footballers.

Most footballers drink drive, miss training, perpetually miss their weight targets do they?

He's a cunt Alan. A cunt with a decent left foot but he is not worth the hassle.

I wasn't aware of any of those things. We don't exactly get the same tabloid coverage of footballers here!

Didn't realize that his issues ran that deep.

Back