• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

So now they are hoping some-one comes in with a higher bid. If they are not careful, Hull City and other interested parties may look elsewhere and Sheffield United could end up with egg on their faces.
Hull were trying for Dawson from Spurs but it now looks like he will remain at White Hark Lane, so the full focus switches to Maguire.

I think Hull are just putting everybody straight and letting them know they haven't increased any bid like Sheffield United are making out in order to appease their fans.

I read something last week about a defender Chelsea have sent on loan to Boro, apparently he was there last season and Chelsea were happy with his development so sat the lad down and told him they thought it was best for him to spend another season there, perhaps that has done enough to persuade them that Bamford would also benefit from a spell on Teeside.

Mourinho brought Karanka onto his coaching staff at Real Madrid, undoubtedly that plays a part.

Sheffield United have been planning on selling him all along and now just making out they're getting plenty of money for him when in fact Hull haven't even increased their last bid!

Do we have a loan thread yet?

Also, Kortney Hause is off to Gillingham until 04/01/15.

Hause has gone to Gillingham on loan until January.

No surprise there after KJ's comments after the Ireland tour

That's a good move for Kortney. He needs more experience. I think he should've been loaned back to Wycombe last season after we bought him to be honest.

Haven't seen anything to be honest.

Hopefully Tim Nash will check up on any random suggestions of moves and then confirm them.

"Sources" suggest Hause sent on loan to a house

tumblr_mqvnuds4fJ1so4vavo1_500.gif

Tongo Doumbia, has provisionally agreed contractual details with Lens. Fee could be agreed today. (L'Equipe)

What do we reckon? 500k or so.

Great personality and very likeable was Stale, but he fucked us over in the transfer market didn't he. Around £12m spent (?) and all we got from that was Sako.

Back