• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Football can be a bit of a village though can't it? "If Dave says he's got a bad attitude we'd better not take a chance on him."
This was a player wanted by Liverpool and Man Utd - let's give the lad a chance and let's trust the Wolves set-up to get the best out of him. Which of us hasn't done something stupid as a teenager?

I'd also like to add that IF it has been a temprament problem, the fact that he didn't impress at these clubs and they didn't take the chance with him may be the kick up the arse he needs to get him back on track. That Wolves may benefit from this is an added bonus.

Oh, I don't mean to slate him or write him off or anything. I'll just be surprised if anything comes of it. Nothing against him personally. It's entirely possible he didn't sign with them because of wage demands or similar.

Its a small gamble that we obviously feel its worth taking. if it doesn't work out, then thats life and the cost to the club will be basically next to nothing. If it gets his attitude in order, we have a player that was with Chelsea (and wanted by a lot of others) and reading around, seems it wasn't all about him and the club messed him around somewhat, so maybe his #headwent after that for a while.

....... or maybe Scott Sellars coming to Wolves has influenced him to sign for us ahead of the other interested clubs ....

Davis deal at Barnsley looks like it is dead due to personal terms.

Boukari out for 6 weeks. KJ not overly impressed with how Wolves have looked after him.

Cassidy to Notts County until January.

Needs to repeat his Tranmere Loan Mark 1 or else its curtains I think at Wolves. Jackett can clearly see something in him but he won't hang around forever hoping it happens.

I can't work out why we kept Cassidy on to be honest. At any rate this is last chance saloon time for him.

Don't burn bridges until it's absolutely necessary, ay?

So both Cassidy & Zele are at Notts County eh? Could be interesting.

Sean Derry being groomed for next Wolves manager?
Always worth having teams to follow in different divisions.
Derry did ok last season. Be interesting to watch how they (our players, & Notts County) progress.

Always worth having teams to follow in different divisions.
Derry did ok last season. Be interesting to watch how they (our players, & Notts County) progress.

Didn't Derry and Jackett have a bit of a touchline spat, obviously just hand bags in the heat of the moment stuff.

I'm off to watch them on Tuesday night so will let you know how they get on (I'm sitting with Blues fans though :()

1054634_Wolverhampton_Wanderers.jpg

I'm hoping for something along these lines on Tuesday. Hopefully we can whittle the subs down a little bit as well. Stears should come back in; being dropped today should kick him into gear after his poor performance against Peterborough.

1054634_Wolverhampton_Wanderers.jpg

I'm hoping for something along these lines on Tuesday. Hopefully we can whittle the subs down a little bit as well. Stears should come back in; being dropped today should kick him into gear after his poor performance against Peterborough.

Put Jacobs in for Edwards & I would go for that in the first league game, given the resources we have at the moment.

If we are looking at first 11. I'd put Evans, Jacobs and Henry ahead of Edwards, Price and Van la Parra

If we are looking at first 11. I'd put Evans, Jacobs and Henry ahead of Edwards, Price and Van la Parra

Don't have a problem with Henry instead of VLP as not seen the latter in a competitive game yet, but from what I saw last season Price will give us a more solid base than Evans.

Back