• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Ive shouted Bamford from the rooftops for the past 12 months. The kid has it all, a good head, powerful, speed and clever in and around the box coupled with a good goalscoring record in this division.

Ive had no internet for awhile, are there any youth signings Ive missed

I'd happy with Bamford. Talented kid with a lot of potential. I hope we manage to sign him with the view of a permanent deal but I doubt we will... :/

Yeah completely opposite of saunders..the more saunders talked the more you wanted to throw out the tv..smash the computer etc..

Anybody else see the weird pic on the Wolves Twitter regarding the Telford game just

Is that the darkest background ever or is that just me?

Sent from my Langers with Langertalk

We could use another striker,not much depth behind Dicko really.Other than that I think we're good to go!

We need back up at left back now that George has left. I can't see Grillo coming to us though.

We need back up at left back now that George has left. I can't see Grillo coming to us though.
Ricketts and Rowe are our left back cover. Unless Golbourne gets a serious injury then I doubt we'll sign one.

Good point. I can't see it being more than agent talk anyway.

Apparently we've signed a lad called Conor Hunte for the U21 group. A quick Google search tells me he had a number of disciplinary problems at Chelsea and was released because they got fed up with his behaviour:

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/no-way-back-chelsea-conor-hunte-3968566

Hopefully he's done a bit of growing up in his time as a free agent.

That is an incredible name. I think I might act out a bit if my parents named me C. Hunte.

Back