• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Watching sky sports and it seems that a lot of clubs are releasing players by mutual consent.

It doesn't look like we are going to sign anyone so i hope we strengthen in the loan window, i think we have a big chance to get promoted this season and for me if you have that chance you have to try your best to take it. We still have Sako so now it's time to give the last 4 months a real go.

Apparently it's Derby in for Lingard

Watched Man Utd under21 vs Fulham tonight just to see if Lingard was involved, nope. Nick Powell played, excellent player but was petulant from first to last and needs to get his head straight. You can see why he's left at United while all the other quality youths have moved out on loan.

This windows quite boring really, started mentally undressing the presenters on SSN, Jim Whites quite buff if anyone's interested :)

Powell definitely has attitude issues. Shame as technically he has the lot. He should have a look at how Ravel Morrison's career is going.

Shit just got interesting

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 38s39 seconds ago
Wigan trying to sign Wolves striker Leon Clarke before the close of the transfer window. #WAFC #WWFC

Clarke/McKay dream partnership for Wigan.

How shit must Andy Delort be if they want to sign Leon?

Wonder if we will try and get Delort off them in return

Shit just got interesting

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 38s39 seconds ago
Wigan trying to sign Wolves striker Leon Clarke before the close of the transfer window. #WAFC #WWFC

Swap deal for Andy Delort.

Back