• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I await the inevitable "I was the victim" interview from RoJo in a week or two. I remember his appearance on Soccer AM a month or two back when he just kept saying "I can't say anything because I'm under contract". I bet he's biting at the bit to tell his 'side' of the story.

Derby stepping up their promotion game - Ince in and Lingard about to follow.

The Essex-led stamping of feet over the road is fucking ace.

I particularly like, "Johnson going is just an empty coat peg". Dear me, dear me.

I particularly like, "Johnson going is just an empty coat peg". Dear me, dear me.

A flame doesn't burn if it has no oxygen. Ignore them.

Be nice to them Paddy. They get two days a year to act like spoilt children, let them have their fun. It's like xmas day but for cunts.

I honestly haven't looked at Molineux Mix since 2009. I left for a reason. Without wishing to be an intellectual snob (thanks Edgmond), I cannot deal with people who are so fundamentally stupid.

Craig Noone deal to Norwich fell through I think I just heard, someone I've rated for a while but never understood why the manager' he has played under seemed reluctant to use him. Must be something about him, but I'd have him on loan.

Berra, $#@!ing useless, good riddance.

Tallest snake as in neither are remotely tall.
Berra was a lot better particularly in his last 2 years than many gave him credit for - too obsessed with all the penalties they imagined he was giving away. Batth is no better / on the same level as him, depending on how you view the comparison

I honestly haven't looked at Molineux Mix since 2009. I left for a reason. Without wishing to be an intellectual snob (thanks Edgmond), I cannot deal with people who are so fundamentally stupid.

It has officially become unreadable tonight. Such an amazing collection of posters trying to win the biggest cunt contest.

Arry's deal for Jarvis off as it breaches Premier League rules (can't loan 2 players from the same Premier Team in one season) :)

Craig Noone deal to Norwich fell through I think I just heard, someone I've rated for a while but never understood why the manager' he has played under seemed reluctant to use him. Must be something about him, but I'd have him on loan.

I like him but he plays on the left? So no vacancy.

Didn't he terrorise my mate Ronald on debut?

Back