• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 3m3 minutes ago
Wolves and Roger Johnson have reached agreement to cancel his contract with immediate effect and the defender has left Molineux.

Best transfer window EVER

With no payoff? Fucking brilliant business.

Bye Rog. Thanks for the memories.

Kinda feel bad for him.

Apparently it's Derby in for Lingard

Roger the Relegator attracting interest from Bristol City? Fuck it, I've backed them for League One

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 3m3 minutes ago
Wolves and Roger Johnson have reached agreement to cancel his contract with immediate effect and the defender has left Molineux.
I very much doubt he's set foot in Molineux for a good while.

:pint2: time for a couple of these after that news.

He will have been paid up until the end of his contract

Even if it's been cancelled? I thought that meant it ended there and then and he was owed nothing as opposed to giving him a free and paying him up? Still, I admit I'm a thick twat who's always wrong so no surprises there.

Well, for one I don't think he was the poison in the locker room, rather he was the one that tipped the poison (Henry and Hennessey, IMO) over.

But mostly I just think it's sad when players who used to be good go off the deep end so hard. It's a shame. I also have sympathy for any player who can't give away his shirt at the end of a season, especially considering that in said season he was our best player for a while.

It's no big deal in the end as he has been paid to do nothing for a while now, but still, kind of sad.

Back