• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Berra was a lot better particularly in his last 2 years than many gave him credit for - too obsessed with all the penalties they imagined he was giving away. Batth is no better / on the same level as him, depending on how you view the comparison

I disagree. Batth can head the ball forward rather than up, and can pass the ball six yards rather than hump it like it will explode if he has it for more than four seconds. Baths not the most amazing player ever, but he's a massive, massive improvement on Berra.

I remember them beating us 3-1 at their place and being the best player on the pitch. Sako put us ahead on his league debut, and we were 2-1 down within minutes :icon_lol:

Whittingham had a good game too I think.

Sky reporting that Lingard has agreed to join Derby for rest of season, I would have liked him here but clearly we weren't that interested

They play 4-3-3 so he must be going wide to replace Ibe.

Have Liverpool recalled him?

Penk, did you hear anything from the person that told you Lingard had been signed? Or was that person just talking bollocks?

Yeah, Ibewent back and Brentdan stuck him on the bench immidiately.

Have Liverpool recalled him?

Penk, did you hear anything from the person that told you Lingard had been signed? Or was that person just talking bollocks?
Yes a couple of weeks ago, came on at the weekend.

Further up the thread Penk has posted a picture of the Simpson lad on trial from Maidstone he "was" Lingard

Oh I see, that is terrible but hilarious!

Be nice to them Paddy. They get two days a year to act like spoilt children, let them have their fun. It's like xmas day but for $#@!s.

The serial moaners do it 365 days a year - they just save a massive collection of toys to jettison from their prams on Deadline Days.

We could sign Messi and Ronaldo, and rebuild Molineux to an 80,000 all seater with £10 a match tickets in the safe standing South Bank that now holds 25,000 and they would complain we hadn't strengthened the defence.

Like I say. Always two players short. Always £2-5m shy of what we should have spent.

Well, when he returns his contract will be up so it doesn't really matter either way.

Derby have to be favourites to go up now, made good additions to an already good squad. Wigan and Bolton seem to have just signed anyone and everyone they could get their hands on, thank fuck we're not like that. Would have liked one more attacking addition but I'm happy with Afobe.

Back