• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

No, but we have his twin brother on trial.

226f5400b393289e6284aaa356f1b23a.jpg

d5e5882e40e1364eb8010732ea0edf47.jpg

:icon_lol:

Oh deary me. And the actual article isn't exactly well formatted. Do they ever read this stuff through before submitting?!

It was tremendous. Hoddle shortened from about 15/1 to something like 2/5 favourite in less than 24 hours.

Some of us on here used to put rumours out there using vital football with various clubs just to see what the media would run with. The success rate was absolutely staggering.

Messi: Camp Nou to Camp Albion.

Not forgetting the superlative correspondant Patrice V'Omboi.

Various twits on Twitter are reporting that an official offer has been made for Michal Zyro. Legia Warsaw are looking for around €4-5m. Jez has probably offered a box of Jammy Dodgers from the cash and carry.

Zyro looked decent only times I've seen him,the two clashes with Celtic when Legia tonked them then decided CL is not for us.

Haven't they just sold a lad to Arsenal for millions? Do they need to sell/loan?

Did he look like he could cope with English football physically?

Yes he looked pretty solid.Reason I remember him is he was always coming on late runs into the box always looking dangerous.
Not quite sure what position he played but he looked like a box to box player...think he scored a goal or two.

Various twits on Twitter are reporting that an official offer has been made for Michal Zyro. Legia Warsaw are looking for around €4-5m. Jez has probably offered a box of Jammy Dodgers from the cash and carry.

We could probably offer several boxes of Jammy Dodgers if Bakary is on his way out.

Haven't they just sold a lad to Arsenal for millions?

Bielik,a 17 year old midfielder.Not sure they have to sell,maybe he wants a move.They're still in the Europa League so probably not looking to sell from their POV.

I wonder, mere speculation mind, whether Lingard was on the cards but as a loan and another target - a permanent signing - has come onto the radar.

Back