• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Second offense too. He was 100% certain Danny Graham was signing for us when Stale was here, but then Stale only went and got himself sacked which let Penk off the hook.

Shocking really.

Well, Stale let us off the hook if his loan was anything to go by.

Second offense too. He was 100% certain Danny Graham was signing for us when Stale was here, but then Stale only went and got himself sacked which let Penk off the hook.

Shocking really.

So based on that....Jesse is signing for us in 2017

Wait a minute!
So journalism has now starting plumbing the depths of football forums to report it's news? Mere fucking speculation on a forum is a valid source for news items?

Fuck me! What'll they report when they hear we're in for Cronaldo, Bale & Messi?

Wait a minute!
So journalism has now starting plumbing the depths of football forums to report it's news? Mere fucking speculation on a forum is a valid source for news items?

Fuck me! What'll they report when they hear we're in for Cronaldo, Bale & Messi?
This isn't new. Witness the Hoddle to Newcastle moment. Our finest hour.

Wait a minute!

Its how Nashy has worked for the last 2 years

It was tremendous. Hoddle shortened from about 15/1 to something like 2/5 favourite in less than 24 hours.

Some of us on here used to put rumours out there using vital football with various clubs just to see what the media would run with. The success rate was absolutely staggering.

Wait a minute!

Messi might get a place on the substitutes bench...!

I think we are missing an opportunity

We did not have a great summer transfer window, we did not strengthen enough but I can kind of understand that but it is obvious where we need to strengthen and if we don't do that then we are missing a shot of going up

Back