• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

What's ailing him now?

Just still in light training. Not able to get into the impact stuff, and until he can, hoping to use him is a bit pie in the sky just for now. I think Kenny Jackett likes him and would like to take a closer look but he needs to somehow get fit first.

We should've signed him years ago when we were linked with him under McCarthy.

Would be unlike us to sign a 31 year old on decent money.

Technically he's good but he's not much more mobile than JOH.

Harsh on him there Deutsch, he can still move.

Here are all 32 goals he scored last season. Watch it on mute though, terrible music.

What position does he actually play?

I remember him being highly-rated when he went to Leicester a couple of years ago, but had the impression he'd stalled somewhat by now...

He plays behind the striker, think his progression has been hampered by injuries

LVG bizarrely put him at right wing back on the opening day of the season. He is primarily a number 10 though who can play wide if required.

LVG bizarrely put him at right wing back on the opening day of the season. He is primarily a number 10 though who can play wide if required.
Yeah, that was what threw me. He played very well there in preseason.

Lingaard, Commons, Mackay-Steven, Ciftci... We're clearly interested in buying attacking players, probably more than 1 as they're all very different. Wouldn't turn my nose up at any of them tbh.

I remember the Leicester fans raving about Lingaard.

Lingaard, Commons, Mackay-Steven, Ciftci... We're clearly interested in buying attacking players, probably more than 1 as they're all very different. Wouldn't turn my nose up at any of them tbh.

Was thinking that, Lingard/Commons, Mackay-Steven and Ciftci would have us well stocked for attacking options.

Back