• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Nick Powell's loan to Leicester has been terminated... One to keep an eye on?

Wigan fans had some concerns over his attitude but style wise he'd be a perfect fit for us as the number ten

Nick Powell's loan to Leicester has been terminated... One to keep an eye on?
Has he ever produced sustained good form apart from his break through year. He could be a player who struggles not because of abilities but as Young Wolf states other reasons.

Looks like Stoke are letting Wilson Palacios go for free in January. If we were to switch to 4-4-2 as a long term viable option we would definitely need someone of that ilk. He's done nothing for ages though so who knows if he still has anything about him.

Sent off vs France in the World Cup? Yeah, if I remember rightly he looked huge. Obviously has the talent but if he isn't up to it physically any more then no point.

It's up to the manager really, there is no way we can play 4-4-2 long term with the central midfielders we own.

Wouldn't touch Palacios with a ten foot pole, personally.

If and its a big if, Palacios is physically up to it, he is the ideal type of player for us at the moment

He's a lazy shitbrick. No thanks.

No ta from me as well.

Up there with Paddy McCourt on Deutsch's crazy free agent suggestions list.

Oh shit I see what you're on about now.

Completely unintentional I can assure you! I'm not that guy.

Palacios hasn't been the same player after his brother got murdered. If I remember correctly he was kidnapped because Wilson was his brother, so not too surprising that he's not really up for it anymore.

Wolves going 4-4-2 could see the end of Kevin McDonald to be replaced with a more athletic type, but who. One to watch Danny Drinkwater currently not in favour at Leicester City. The Palacios of two or three years back would seem exactly the type.

According to someone on the Mix, we're interested in Gudmundur Thórarinsson. He looks quite good technically in this video:

And he has a majestic name. That'll do for me :D

Back