• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Ntfcdave from Quirks forum predicted last night that Ken would deny making a bid for Toney but we have defs had a bid rejected. Classic Jackett.

Clarke being put on the transfer list is unsurprising. What a waste of money he's been.

Nothing official yet but it's looking like we've signed Ivan Toney. Loan till Jan then permanent.

Clarke came to blows with Jacket and regardless of whether he goes out on loan he won't play for the club again.

I noticed Brad Reid put up a photo of the under 21s preparing for the cup game this evening earlier today and I think I saw Leon in the background with the youngsters. I did wonder if something had happened.

Awesome rumor, would love it to be true :)

I hope it isn't tbh. I don't want Clarke to ever play for us again obviously but I'd like him to leave with a bit of dignity. I don't think I've ever seen a player so happy to score for Wolves when he got the winner vs Leeds.

As said above, Jonzy on MolMix has said the same and he definetly has contacts at the club.

This guy 100% has contacts at NTFC as well. He predicted Ken would come out and deny making a bid but that we definitely had. He seems to think our initial bid was £250K but Cobblers were hoping for closer to £1M.

Anymore info on what the Clarke bust up was over?

Would presume he was being told he was being dropped after his "performances" since Dicko got crocked and wasn't happy.

Leon looked happy enough in the video on Wolves Youtube page earlier, as he trained with the U21 side (along with MacAlinden and others who were not fully involved v Forest)

Its come to something when people out in the Twittersphere are moaning that we are not making an approach for Darren Bent on loan.

Its like the build up to our collapse to League One with a team of over paid don't give a shit lazy bastards never happened

Its come to something when people out in the Twittersphere are moaning that we are not making an approach for Darren Bent on loan.

Its like the build up to our collapse to League One with a team of over paid don't give a shit lazy bastards never happened

And also moaning about signing Ivan rather than someone who's going to score is 20 goals between now and the end of the season.

Back