• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

He's got the obligatory one arm tattoos so he must be good.

Murray's 31 this month, hasn't proven yet he's back to where he was pre-injury, before that one season for Palace was just a lower league journeyman - no ta.

I see Penk has managed to break Danks :icon_lol:

Agree with TSB's earlier post, really not unhappy with what we have done so far.

If we can buy someone better or different then fine, but don't want us throwing stupid transfer prices out or breaking up our wage structure for the sake of a gamble (& in essence all transfers are a gamble as no one knows how they will gel with the existing players until they start playing).

If Dicko is out & Clarke not trusted, then don't have a problem with McAlinden (inexperienced as he is).

If not they we will just have to tweak the playing style. Last season a large part of our goals did not come from a traditional striker & I suspect that that will be the case this year as well

Agree with TSB's earlier post, really not unhappy with what we have done so far.

If we can buy someone better or different then fine, but don't want us throwing stupid transfer prices out or breaking up our wage structure for the sake of a gamble (& in essence all transfers are a gamble as no one knows how they will gel with the existing players until they start playing).

If Dicko is out & Clarke not trusted, then don't have a problem with McAlinden (inexperienced as he is).

If not they we will just have to tweak the playing style. Last season a large part of our goals did not come from a traditional striker & I suspect that that will be the case this year as well

If the worst happened and Dicko was injured I think KJ would rather play a false 9 than Clarke. Leon is the perfect example of what happens when we make panic buys or gambles.

A few Wolves fans asking about Jonson Clarke Harris. Have we been linked with him tonight?

Back