• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

I thinking he's playing with us now. Best to ignore the old bugger.....

Hmmm - "let's feed the E&S some bollocks and see of they print it, so we can then make them look stupid on Monday"

He's only going there for a month initially, plus Yeovil have two games before we play again. Just a case of keeping him sharp I think.

Price is out of the picture at the moment, so it makes sense to loan him out so he can get some first team football.

@reluctantnicko: Huddersfield still haggling with Wolves over attacker Danny Ward. @sunsportnow

Kenny says as things stand he is expecting a quiet afternoon. No incoming deal being worked on..."unless anything breaks or opens up."

Looking like one of those hanging on until 11pm jobbies and watching it kick off tomorrow when we haven't signed anyone.

Looking like one of those hanging on until 11pm jobbies and watching it kick off tomorrow when we haven't signed anyone.

Tomorrow? The kicking off started at 9am

Kenny says as things stand he is expecting a quiet afternoon. No incoming deal being worked on..."unless anything breaks or opens up."

To paraphrase you: "Kenny has lied to us before."

Sounds like our offers are on the table and now it is up to the other clubs to say yay or nay.

The level of pant-wetting over the road is staggering. I am surprised nobody has drowned.

A far too measured statement for the twittersphere.

It's doing my fucking head in today. I've already had one cull of pant-wetting morons on Twitter - I might have to have another. FFS - why do some people turn into tantrum-throwing toddlers when we don't spend millions on deadline day?!

Back