• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Guedioura was pretty shit tbf. That eclectic mix of FIFA Street skillz and 45 yard shots. A low point watching him pollute the shirt (except his debut).

I think it´s quite delicious how the pant-wetting over buying a new striker comes a day or two after sticking three past a very good Blackburn team.

Thick bastards.

And they are all sooooooooo keen to tell the world how much the club means to them as well. If it meant that much then you might expect them to see the blatant stupidity of demanding we spend millions on players while at the same time bemoaning the fact that group 3 are on the books and we can't seem to shift them on.

Attention-seeking namby-pambies, one and all.

Just noticed that turn of phrase above. 'A waltz in the park'. :icon_lol:

Glorious.

I have images of mass ballroom dances in front of the west park bandstand as I type

I'm going to start dropping it into conversation and see if anyone notices.

Apparently it's typical Wolves to free up £30k a week (from O'Hara) but not sign a goal scorer. Oh how I love Twitter.

I bet these are the same people who would be quick to say that we've "dodged a bullet" if Delort turns out to be a dud for Wigan.

I particularly like the logic of Uwe Rosler straight from the horses mouth saying they offered nearly £3m but WOLVES OUTBID them, and yet the player and agent wanted Wigan (no doubt with the agent trousering a lovely bung) and yet apparently we only offered £1m. Idiots on Molineux Mix today. Absolute idiots. Without a shadow of a doubt the most pant-wet transfer deadline day I have ever seen, and it isn't like there has been no previous competition.

Did we ever actually bid for him? £3m did seem like a lot for an unproven kid at the time.

I can't remember it, but someone said that Kenny had confirmed it in the E&S. Hindsight will be a wonderful thing.

Did we ever actually bid for him? £3m did seem like a lot for an unproven kid at the time.

You're basing that on your knowledge though, not our scouts knowledge. He was proven and looked at a lot. I don't think he's big or strong enough to play our lone striker role but people seem to forget all about the type of player a striker is and focus on the amount of money they're sold for. Bizarre logic.

Another gem......

Lol, this very thing happened a few years ago yet people still act stupid.

Our early results in the PL meant we didnt strengthen sufficiently and we were relegated.

Happening again, lack of signings costing us.

Yipee.

It's like idiotic deals like Johnson and O'Hara never occurred. I must have imagined us spending all that money.

I may just avoid the internet and SSN until the morning. These cunts are too pathetic to trouble my bandwidth with.

Paddingtonwolf; said:
It's like idiotic deals like Johnson and O'Hara never occurred. I must have imagined us spending all that money.

I may just avoid the internet and SSN until the morning. These cunts are too pathetic to trouble my bandwidth with.

Or as if we didn't sign Jacobs, Henry and Dicko in the middle of the season last year. THE WINDOW DOESN'T REALLY CLOSE FOR US YOU BELLENDS.

Delort sounds like a fabric freshener so maybe its good we missed out on him..

It'll definitely soften the blow when we hijack Man Utd for Falcao at 10-55pm tonight..

Perhaps an in-creased offer for Wood would appease the denser fabric of our fanbase?

Back