• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Sako and Dicko at Birmingham airport ready to fly off on international duty. Sako's going nowhere.

BwXVmtUIcAAshTi.jpg

Wolves trying to do a deal with Gent, in the Belgian league, for Roger Johnson.

Gent or Genk (where Alex McLeish is)?

<Insert obvious pun about strength of Belgian beers here>

Regurgitated rumour from the net where someone has seen McRelegator is at Genk and has put 2 and 2 together to get 436,979,842

Apparently we were after Danny Graham for £1M?

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't do any business today, let the dust settle on silly season and see who's available on loan in 7 days time. There's no rush as we have an international break.

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't do any business today, let the dust settle on silly season and see who's available on loan in 7 days time. There's no rush as we have an international break.

But it ay gud enuff. Morgan dow care about Wolves. Where's the munny gone?

Agree, there should be lots of options in the loan market when all the Premier league squads have settled down, James Wilson looks an obvious one.

Back