• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

So Bamford has finally joined Boro then

Middlesbrough FC @Boro · 34m
BREAKING: The club has completed the signing of Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford on a season-long loan deal.

Middlesbrough FC @Boro · 34m
BREAKING: The club has completed the signing of Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford on a season-long loan deal.

I wonder if we made the decision on Bamford and are about to make a signing.

Can't believe it's not on here yet unless I didn't go back far enough, but it appears we're about to sign Delort from Tours...

Some site I have on my phone which collects stories....

Can't believe it's not on here yet unless I didn't go back far enough, but it appears we're about to sign Delort from Tours...

Some site I have on my phone which collects stories....

Reported and discussed yesterday after the Charlton manager said Wolves were in for him.

Still quicker than his match updates /tapin

Ave it
article-1206055-00107BAF00000258-452_468x353.jpg

10 goals in 40 games last season in an average Huddersfield side would indicate its more like 1 good game in every 4 ;) he's only 23 and has played over 100 games in the championship. Might it be a case of sour grapes from their fans? Who knows.

Further distorted by an hat trick he got last season away at Watford....awful goalkeeping for that too.

Reported and discussed yesterday after the Charlton manager said Wolves were in for him.

Yes right. Saw all that. But I thought it was just one of many rumours, then I went all stupid and read that snippet as though it was fact... a new fact.

Apologies. I'll try and do better...

Delort signed for Wigan. Just said on Talksport that he was unveiled on the pitch before their game.

Last edited:
Back