• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

How hilarious would it be if he doesn't end up at Wigan.
Very. Particularly if he comes here instead.

That said, he obviously wants to go there. Why would he be at their game otherwise?

Yeah, I imagine everything is pretty much in order just not signed on the dotted line yet or something. KJ sounded relatively confident we'll have someone in before the deadline, I'm intrigued to see who we end up with and I hope it's not a panic buy after we've missed out on 3 targets already.

With our current trends of signings, I wouldn't want to put any money on anyone we might be interested in, targeting or scouting. Van La Parra for example!? Still couldn't confidently say what side we signed him from!

With our current trends of signings, I wouldn't want to put any money on anyone we might be interested in, targeting or scouting. Van La Parra for example!? Still couldn't confidently say what side we signed him from!

Herenveen on a free.

What a week.

Now can we change the last line of the Batth chant

82ab765bce366e999bd186e3f9caac09.jpg

Capital i at the end of official rather than l.

If Delort wants to spend his time at a nothing club with no fans like Wigan he's more than welcome to. There are plenty more fish in the sea.

Da Real Wolves Twitter

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves
Kenny Jackett confirms to the media that Wolves have made a 'considerable bid' for French striker, Andy Delort, but no deal has been reached

Wigan offering more pocket money though.

Why would they accept a lower bid though? Makes no sense for the club

They haven't. Wigan are trying to bully a little Ligue 2 side into accepting their bid.

Back