• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Is it now a case that we purposely look for errors in E&S articles?

O'Hara - £5m. Johnson - £7m. No mention of Boukari.

No mention because he is out injured until the end of the year so unless we do contract pay up (unlikely) he is staying until at least the next Transfer Window maybe?

I thought he was only out for another couple of weeks. Wasn't he originally ruled out for 6 weeks?

I thought he was only out for another couple of weeks. Wasn't he originally ruled out for 6 weeks?

Had an op last week on the hamstring injury and he was ruled out for 3 months. Same injury he did before, where the muscle has pulled away rather than just torn it.

Bloody hell, the brush is clearing out quickly this week.

Poor Steve Hodge will be umemployed soon....

Good news. Started with so much promise but a total waste of money in the end.

So him, Ward and O'Hara recently. I reckon Johnson will get a loan deal somewhere. Not sure about Doyle though, who would take him?

Not many more to go. Though I am surprised that neither Doyle or Johnson have gone out on loan.

Not many more to go. Though I am surprised that neither Doyle or Johnson have gone out on loan.

Teams leaving it late to save some ££ probably. Someone will take them, if not by Monday then when the loan window opens

QPR were supposedly interested in Doyle early in the transfer window.

In other news, Clayton signing for a foreign team and being loaned back to Brentford. Great work by Crewe.... Not!! They've just lost anywhere between £250K to £500K. If I were anything to do with Crewe I'd be outraged- they were so busy trying to bully people into giving them more money that they've ended up with zilch. Congrats.

Fantastic way to dodge the rules there by Brentford.

There's a decent footballer somewhere in Doumbia, his attitude is poor though, gives up far too easily. Delighted he's gone.

I don't think Brentford can do that. The Tevez case prevents it doesn't it?

There's a decent footballer somewhere in Doumbia, his attitude is poor though, gives up far too easily. Delighted he's gone.

he was flying in his first month or so. Looked the real deal. No idea if he was struggling to settle in or issues with other team members but he lost it big time.

Maybe this is an ideal chance for us to say to Crewe you may as well take the deal we offered them?

Back