• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

Latest stuff from Twitter ( i did post half of this earlier but its vanished, so I presume the forum siftware is automatically deleting utter bollocks)

Obika on loan from Spurs and................The Yak, the ex-Pompey forward.......

James hasn't posted today so I guess it's working as intended... :run:

BwIInkfCcAAlHVo.png

Ligue 2 player, who's done nothing until last season, worth £3m?

At 22 I suppose he's just coming into his own as a player. It's a bit of a risk at £3m plus a development link up with Tours but you can't have reward without risk.

It's a bit of an unknown punt for me. If he turns up and doesn't hit the ground running, what then? I'd rather have Becchio who I think would easily get 15+ in this team.

I know nothing about the player but he was linked to Atletico Madrid earlier in the year (with them to loan him out to Elche). Since then he's been linked with a whole host of Championship and lower Premier League teams with Delort, his Dad and his agent leading everyone a merry dance on twitter and in the press. It seems like there's a new team every week that are are close to signing him.

Delort was also selected in the France beach soccer team managed by Eric Cantona

On that alone, I want us to sign him

Hope the rumour that Jamie O'Hara has been paid off is true.

‏@SoriebahKajue · 15m
Hearing Wolves have paid up the remainder of Jamie O'Hara's contract. #wwfc

Back