• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Transfer Speculation Thread 2014/15

He has JoH on speed dial doesn't he?

When someone calls you "Nash" I'm sure it means you aren't best buds. Especially when you then write a pissy piece where you act the big man for getting the call.

I honestly don't care what happens to JOH, he is finished as a footballer and as a person....well I am not a subscriber to Hello! magazine. What Z List celebrities do is of no interest to me.

I'm sure the washed up no mark will end up in celebrity big brother next year to complete his descent into obscurity. JoH that is not Nashy.

Officially released on the Wolves site.

Not the most effusive of testimonials. Surprised that it was only 55 appearances, felt like a lot more.

Nothing happy about it really. He's still fleeced Wolves out of every penny..

He can no longer be classed as a Wolves player and have name mentioned every time he or his missus do something.

Lets see how determined he says he is to get back playing at 'Premier League level' then.. How much was he properly on Penk. 25-30k ?

With the complete collapse of his marriage as well maybe that's changed his mind then rather sitting on the 30k a week. Danielle has come calling this week for years child support.

Lets see how determined he says he is to get back playing at 'Premier League level' then.. How much was he properly on Penk. 25-30k ?

Be interesting to see what he says to the Media. I wonder if part of the pay off bans him from talking about certains things from Wolves.

In his head he will no doubt back himself to do a job.....in my head I could clogg my way a pitch still...... his body will tell him something different though

No doubt his payoff will include a gagging order. Will he be able to keep his mouth shut though?

Obika - seems an odd one - was KJ at milwall in 2010 when he was there? Certainly seems that Saville is a KJ signing, as it went under the media radar that KJ had him at milwall in the past, & that likely helped us sign him.
Delort? - again can't see it. There's a contrast in the debate about Price, both 22. Is delort worth 3 million, or are we being used to get a bidding war going? His record is a bit roque santa cruz...
Not even going to dignify the yakubu rumours.

Is it now a case that we purposely look for errors in E&S articles?

O'Hara - £5m. Johnson - £7m. No mention of Boukari.

Back