• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabban has pace and thats it...end of story, no christmas presents, nothing...

ooh and that horrible movember/santa beard on the cheek

General feeling on the mackems board:

"Losing a striker who has notched 12 goals in 19 games it should feel like we've lost a Phillips in his pomp but it doesn't cos he's really not very good'

General feeling on the mackems board:

"Losing a striker who has notched 12 goals in 19 games it should feel like we've lost a Phillips in his pomp but it doesn't cos he's really not very good'

That is mildly damning tbf.

I'd be surprised if we signed him after signing Mir. I can't see him getting much game time if we went for him.

Apparently he was told of another clubs interest weeks ago and hasn't wanted to get injured recently #headsgone

If it were us, given it's Sunderland that would be somewhat ironic. Now we have Mir and a 14 point lead over 3rd I wouldn't bother.

The rumour is that Grabban has been recalled by Bournemouth so they can sell him. So I would assume they have been approached by a club.

I don't know why some on here are so anti-Grabban. He's not that bad and could be a good addition to our squad IMO.

I wouldn't have minded Grabban here but we've just signed our second striker, we don't need another one.

The rumour is that Grabban has been recalled by Bournemouth so they can sell him. So I would assume they have been approached by a club.

I don't know why some on here are so anti-Grabban. He's not that bad and could be a good addition to our squad IMO.

Because we don't need him especially now we have Mir. He won't link the play and he's not good enough for the Premier League. Strange signing if true i think.

Had I never seen him play before, I’d be saying how Sunderland are absolutely shite and how any striker can score 12 goals in half a season for them must have something about them... BUT, I have seen him play a number of times and I’d prefer it if we didn’t sign him. He’s not very good.

Really don't need him now - would rather we spend on cover for the RWB & securing the deals for the loans we really want to retain into next season

Sanchez needs a few more Porties around him, I know a club...

Echo the Grabban thoughts, if he was available for the sort of money we spent on Mir I'd still not be keen, and he will be way above that due to our over inflated domestic market. He has an element of Darren Bent about him, needs play focusing through him completely, record seems okay but when you watch him in person you are convinced you are missing something.

Alex Telles is a rumour from a fake account. Yes we are doing some amazing things, but he is WAY WAY out of our league until we are actually a top flight club, surely.

Alex Telles is a rumour from a fake account. Yes we are doing some amazing things, but he is WAY WAY out of our league until we are actually a top flight club, surely.

To be honest I doubt if any signings would surprise me anymore.

No more than Neves was, I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back