• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much doubt that we will break our transfer record this window - just filling in gaps & firming up those that we want to ensure are still here next season

In the next window though it could well be blown apart

Another left footed LB, we have 2 great ones already (still feels weird saying that)

Very much doubt that we will break our transfer record this window - just filling in gaps & firming up those that we want to ensure are still here next season

In the next window though it could well be blown apart

Vincent Aboubakar £40m

Looks like we've decided to buy our 2020 PL side before they get massive and expensive. If our recent record in judging talent continues why not.

well just so long as we keep our feet on the ground... :icon_lol:

Lewis Grabban being linked, no thanks

As lukewarm a signing as Grabban would be, let's not forget that Nuno has made Doherty, Coady, and Ryan Bennett into absolute studs. Maybe he still has some of that magic dust for someone like Lewis.

Nuno has subbed on N'Diaye to play up front a few times so I think there is sort of a tactical precedent for signing a forward in the mold of Grabban. And to be fair to him, 12 goals in 19 appearances this season is more than decent.

For the sake of clarity, Grabban this season in the Championship averages a goal every 130 minutes, to 155 minutes for Bonatini.

Not saying Grabban is the better player, but there you go.

For the sake of clarity, Grabban this season in the Championship averages a goal every 130 minutes, to 155 minutes for Bonatini.

Not saying Grabban is the better player, but there you go.

12 goals and no assists in 20 games for Grabban.

12 goals and 6 assists in 28 games for Bonatini.

You can paint stats up any way you want, I still wouldn't want Grabban.

12 goals and no assists in 20 games for Grabban.

12 goals and 6 assists in 28 games for Bonatini.

You can paint stats up any way you want, I still wouldn't want Grabban.
Just saying that I don't think it would necessarily be a Leon-esque signing.

He's told Sunderland he doesn't want to play for them anymore so someone has tapped him up.

He's told Sunderland he doesn't want to play for them anymore so someone has tapped him up.
I thought his loan had ended anyway and he was back at Bournemouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back