• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter Transfer Thread (And Summer Free Transfers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of stuff about Boly on a perm for £9.5m or 12m in Euros

It's 3 years with an English or Welsh FA side before the age of 21 or in the season they turn 21. Although I put a link up yesterday saying it was 7 players from next season, the EFL site says it started this year, so I'm assuming that is correct.

The Football League clearly says 6 this season and that the clubs have voted for 7 to apply from 2018-2019

The Football League clearly says 6 this season and that the clubs have voted for 7 to apply from 2018-2019
That's what I read on a couple of sites, but the EFL site says this:

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-5--fixtures/
2ad7711487300a9466b72b279b6c92b8.jpg

Read that his club were expecting to make a loss on his buying fee and that anything more than 6.5 million is looked on as a bonus.
So we're paying double the asking price? Boo Fosun out

You’d think it would be home nations.

Why?

It should.be only those eligible to play for England, or in Cardiff and Swansea's case Wales.

The Prem was all about improving the National team.

Why?

It should.be only those eligible to play for England, or in Cardiff and Swansea's case Wales.

The Prem was all about improving the National team.
Nah, it was all about £££

Nah, it was all about £££
Originally it was the FA Premier League and was set up to help improve the national team. However the teams in the PL voted to ditch the FA ties.

Originally it was the FA Premier League and was set up to help improve the national team. However the teams in the PL voted to ditch the FA ties.

I don't remember fully without googling but the FA ties were cut because they wouldn't adhere to the FA rules and so broke away. The FA dinosaurs didn't understand progress then and still don't now.

I don't remember fully without googling but the FA ties were cut because they wouldn't adhere to the FA rules and so broke away. The FA dinosaurs didn't understand progress then and still don't now.
You are probably right mate. I'm not too sure myself.

Main position is ACM but can operate on either wing too. Pretty much the same as Cavaleiro.

Costa is the most at danger with this move IMO.

Main position is ACM but can operate on either wing too. Pretty much the same as Cavaleiro.

Costa is the most at danger with this move IMO.

Carvalho could potentially play central midfield as well.

Costa is at most danger of what?

I'd be very surprised, he was class at Millwall, best player on the pitch with Neves and is only just getting back to fitness. So quick to write players off just because they don't come back firing on all cylinders after a bad injury. There's probably some Wolves fan out there who thinks we shouldn't sign Jota because he's been average at best in the last 4 games.

I would be stunned if we sold Costa. He's amazing. Teams seem to have found a way to stifle the Jota - Leo - Ivan trio recently so I think we'll see a lot more of Costa in the new year, he's a different type of player to the other 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back