• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Twitter is a spaz-a-thon about not signing cover for Raúl Jiménez. Some people just love a bloody good moan. These are the same people that blame everyone else because their lives are shite.

Just stop reading it and the world is a calmer place

suggesting we might want to have more depth in a position we've had some troubles with through the season = blind panic

why bother bringing in more players because our squad is invincible

:icon_lol:

lets not make the conversation more than it is. no one on here is freaking out, ffs.

Christ SSN are going to be really scraping the barrel for a couple of hours here.

It's abundantly clear that pretty much fuck all is going on.

suggesting we might want to have more depth in a position we've had some troubles with through the season = blind panic

why bother bringing in more players because our squad is invincible

:icon_lol:

lets not make the conversation more than it is. no one on here is freaking out, ffs.

Thank you! [emoji1318]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but just saying "sign someone" is pointless.

These aren't the League One days where there are literally hundreds of players knocking around who will immediately improve us.

I’d have liked a couple of high potential Vinagre ish youngsters to come in tbh. But disappointed there’s not even one.

Iorfa gone, undisclosed fee, to join Brucey's fun wagon In Sheffield

Nice lad and I hope he gets his career back on track.

Tielemans confirmed by Leicester, so that's one we won't get.

Slightly worried about what would happen if Raul got injured but fingers crossed that it isn't an issue we have to deal with.

Never expected much in January, very hard window to do the right business in. Brought in Jonny and got good money for Batth so this window still seems like a success to me.

Back