• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

I would have signed Moses in the Summer as an upgrade on Doherty, I wouldn't now though as it's now clear that he wouldn't be and would be too expensive as cover.

Remi Moses, he's got to be 60 ??

If Moses is as good parting defences as he was the Red Sea,he'll be alright

Being linked to Jean-Kevin Augustin.

Striker.
RB Leipzig.
Ex-PSG.
8 x goals this season.
Seems to have lost his place in their side recently.

Being linked to Jean-Kevin Augustin.

Striker.
RB Leipzig.
Ex-PSG.
8 x goals this season.
Seems to have lost his place in their side recently.
Yes please.

Augustin would be an incredible signing.

Sky saying Atletico will allow Gelson Martins to leave - we’re not linked with him, but I wouldn’t be surprised...

Someone called Ryan Plant on Twitter:

I keep seeing the photo on the left flying around. Apparently it's Bastos, Timothy Fosu-Mensah or another signing that has gone under the radar.

It's Michael Agboola. He is a centre-back for the Under-18s who signed from Dagenham & Redbridge a few months ago.
#WWFC

---------------

For clarity, I've seen him on trial with Wolves against Blackburn (on the team sheet as 'Trialist') and in the squad away to Derby with the Under-18s before Christmas. Whether he is back with Dagenham, I'm not too sure because it's the PLU18 winter break right now.

Wolves have signed 17-year-old Michael Agboola from Dagenham & Redbridge, after the young central defender impressed while on trial at the club.

IN

Alex Molberg (loan extended from Hobro IK)

Aaron Collins (return from Colchester loan)

David Wang (joined from Jumilla B)

Michael Agboola (joined from Dagenham)

Connor Ronan (return from Walsall loan)

Sherwin Seedorf (return from Bradford loan)

Joe Mason (return from Portsmouth loan)

Jack Ruddy (return from Jumilla loan)

Aaron Simpson (return from Jumilla loan)

OUT

Benik Afobe (departed permanently to Stoke)

Ben Goodliffe (loan out extended at Dagenham)

Dan McKenna (departed permanently)

Kortney Hause (departed on loan to Aston Villa)

Ethan Ebanks-Landell (departed on loan to Rochdale)

Bright Enobakhare (departed on loan to Coventry)

Jordan Graham (departed on loan to Oxford)

Paul Gladon (departed permanently)

Will Randall (departed permanently)

IN

Aaron Collins (return from Colchester loan)

Connor Ronan (return from Walsall loan)

Sherwin Seedorf (return from Bradford loan)

Joe Mason (return from Portsmouth loan)

Jack Ruddy (return from Jumilla loan)

Aaron Simpson (return from Jumilla loan)

All pretty done at the club. We are not going to get much money for them so might as well start doing Gladon style discussions with most of them

Collins, Ronan (although we probably have an option), Mason and Simpson are all out of contract in June anyway.

Collins, Ronan (although we probably have an option), Mason and Simpson are all out of contract in June anyway.

Makes it easier then. We will probably take up any option on Ronan, despite have zero future with us, just like we did with Jordan Graham last year.

Greek Twitter reporting Bonatini deal has collapsed

This is a bit of a weird one, if true. Apparently they had no problem in paying €1m loan with a €4m option (I think...might have been GBP and a commitment, can't remember) but we wanted a 40% sell-on? I'm not sure why we would want a sell-on for Leo in the first place, unless someone thinks he's going to turn into a late blooming Lewandowski. Maybe we were just chancing our arm to see what we could get away with? If we can get ~90% back of what we paid for him we should just do it, IMO....every week that goes by his value diminishes.

Back