• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Makes sense for him to move on - we aren't going to use him now

Was still a very worthwhile purchase & even the second part of last season when he couldn't buy a goal was still integral to our overall success as a team.

He was superb at home to Brentford in January. Hit the post after about 90 seconds, no idea how it didn't go in. If it did, he probably has a different season.

Also supremely unlucky not to score with a brilliant effort at Cardiff.

The way some of our fans talk about him is disgraceful.

Leeds away too if he gets that over Peacock-Farrell we're talking a goal to match the Sheffield United one.

Munir El-Haddadi has signed for Sevilla, so unlikely he'll be coming here as had been rumored.

PAOK fans are extremely vocal, so if he can find a couple of early goals Leo could be in for a great move what with them chasing a first title since 1986 (?)

Let's hope Tammy's cash flow forecast isn't relying on Villa's promotion bonus...

Let's hope Tammy's cash flow forecast isn't relying on Villa's promotion bonus...

Rego saying that Tammy Abraham went to the Villa fans at the end of the game and threw his shirt into the crowd in what looked like a goodbye

I'll be happy once the 14th has been and gone. The mini saga is put to bed then.

Tim II said the deadline is not the 14th.

Oh goody. Extra days of bullshit then.

Really want the Abraham saga to end - he's not so good that I am desperate to sign him really.

is there anyone that doesn't know this?

Hearing @Wolves want to bring in two signings this month – a defender, as well as a forward. Both are likely to be loans. No names at this stage.

— Tim Nash (@TimNash_1) January 12, 2019

I'd rather Falcao than Abraham tbh.

Michy Batshuayi in talks with Monaco but apparently it's to "partner" with Falcao. So that could rule out both players in one move.

Back