• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Different players completely I know, but would they go for Neves so soon after confirming Ramsey?

Unai Emery confirmed in news conference today Arsenal have no money to buy players so will be looking to the loan market.

Sorry, I was talking about Juve!

With or without Ramsey, they've still got Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Can and Bentacur in those CM roles.

Different players completely I know, but would they go for Neves so soon after confirming Ramsey?

Ramsey- Made of buscuits. Missed 60 games in the last 3.5 seasons

Neves , 21 , ever present pretty much for us over the last 2 years.

Someone will know this. If Neves signs for Juve can he play in the champions league this season?( I think its yes)

Juventus will not be going for Neves this window. Not a chance. He would be far far too expensive for what he has proved so far. No perceived value.

I would be very much for signing Batshuayi. Looked decent for Chelsea at times and I heard good things about him at Dortmund.

If we can get him on loan with a view to buy then we have a backup/competition for Raul sorted for the rest of the season and if it doesn't work out just don't buy.

I love Bats but I really don't think he suits our style of play. He's a spearhead, not a focal point.

I doubt we're letting Léo & Hause go without getting replacements in.

Hope we get our money back and that we get someone in

https://twitter.com/TalkingWolves/status/1083682487530938377?s=19

For the amount of times we have turned to Leo this season, if we can't find anyone I would be happy with Ashley-Seal or Ennis taking his spot on the bench. Clearly we are looking to replace him with our targetting of Abraham.

I wish Leo well when he goes. His goals in the 1st part of last season were vital as Nuno got the team settled into the new way of playing.

I doubt we're letting Léo & Hause go without getting replacements in.

Agree. We are clearly after a forward anyway and it would love us pretty short at the back (or reliant on Saiss and Donck to cover those positions)

Saiss and Donk are enough cover at the back i think.

Up front would be nice to see BAS get a chance, but we really cant rely on Raul to play every game.

Shame Leo isn't where he was - i thought he was magnificent start of last season, perfect player for us with 2 dangerous IFs outside of him, possibly even better than Raul at bringing other players in to dangerous positions. Tammy or Adama aren't the players to replace Leo.

Seb Haller is the man we should be going for up top. He's got everything we need.

Bizarrely one of my boys has a Frankfurt top with Haller on the back, he thinks he's great.

Will always look back at Léo's time at Wolves fondly. Scored some huge goals, always gave his all and was a big part of one of the most exciting attacking sides I've ever seen at Championship level.

I still think he's good enough for a team lower down the table if only he wasn't one of those strikers that suffers massive drops in form. You could see every miss was taking it's toll towards the end of last season.

He was superb at home to Brentford in January. Hit the post after about 90 seconds, no idea how it didn't go in. If it did, he probably has a different season.

Also supremely unlucky not to score with a brilliant effort at Cardiff.

The way some of our fans talk about him is disgraceful.

The way some of our fans talk about him is disgraceful.

Absolutely. He was a massive part of our promotion season and you just know that should he leave, the usual suspects will crow about it rather than give him the respect he's earned and is due.

Back