• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

They never bother updating that blurb.

If the Director of Football explicitly says it on the record at a Fans' Parliament then take it as read.
It didn't need updating. Just needed putting in correctly the first time.....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

So watching that video, Neves is off then?

Assuming Neves finds his form again, you'd probably expect Diawara to be the foil in a pair. More of a Saiss replacement.

It didn't need updating. Just needed putting in correctly the first time.....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Well, that is the way it is. Trust me if the DOF publicly says it on record, then that is the case.

Assuming Neves finds his form again...[emoji849]

I could see citeh being interested as a long term fernandinho replacement.

Assuming Neves finds his form again, you'd probably expect Diawara to be the foil in a pair. More of a Saiss replacement.

Hmmm...seems like Neves without any of the great long range passing and definitely not a creator.
Reading some Napoli forums (English and translated) and the only other player they want gone quicker than Diawara is Rog.

Nope, but he is a DM with class.

Sorry, but Neves at £110 m isn't happening - he may well go for £50 M + (mainly due to the fact that we won't deal below that level), but hasn't really torn up the PL yet to enhance it much further than that

psst... I don't think Wolves set a 110m price tag with the expectation that the valuation would be met...

Back