• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

First signing made!!

David Wang from Jumilla B [emoji2369]

I thought Jumilla B were our U23s?

Edit - he's already gone out on loan to Sporting B. Interesting.

So now we've a big willy and a little wang!

Don't worry I won't be giving up my day job for comedy

He is simply not burning his bridges with his parent club.

To give you some idea of the current Daily Mail transfer hit rate, they say that the Shit have enquired about Wanyama. That's ridiculous.
Only 3 days or so ago ......

62ed50ec413a48b4ffa95f8dde59a853.jpg

I'd be amazed if we got more than £5m for Hause.

£3m+ would be my guess.

Why do you guys think we’ve loaned him to Sporting B? I figure being born in Spain he won’t need a work permit so he could come into our youth teams - likewise what’s the benefit for Sporting? Unless we have an agreement to work with them on player development that I’ve not heard of?

First signing made!!

David Wang from Jumilla B [emoji2369]

I thought Jumilla B were our U23s?

Edit - he's already gone out on loan to Sporting B. Interesting.

Extremely highly rated. Going to be a big one for the future.

He's been playing mainly in academies up to now, so Sporting B will be a bit of competitive football for him as they play in the 2nd division. If he does well then we can move him over here and in to training with us and playing in the U23s while he settles in to the country. Then maybe some bench time and a cup game if all goes well.

Going to Villa would be an excellent move for Hause and I wish him all the best if it happens. Regardless of what anyone thinks about them - they’re a big club and should be in and around the play offs this season if they can get their act together. He’d also be able to stay in his current house and would still be best friends and family.

I reckon the fact we are where we are in the table may push Fosun on to spend some cash this month on giving us the next push - fairly confident if Hause is going we’ll see another defender come in.

Why do you guys think we’ve loaned him to Sporting B? I figure being born in Spain he won’t need a work permit so he could come into our youth teams - likewise what’s the benefit for Sporting? Unless we have an agreement to work with them on player development that I’ve not heard of?

Let him get some game time before Wolves' U23 clear out this summer.

Young lad, so maybe to minimise disruption to him? I'd guess he'd be checking back in with the wolves coaches at jumilla every so often too

In fairness he is not the first Wang to play for wolves!

Could not resist that , so hold fire with the moral outrage!

Seriously though good luck David. Do well at sporting and who knows what the future holds

He won't be playing in Sporting B as the B team was disbanded after they got relegated last season. Wang will probably play in their U23 team. Dunno why he couldn't do that in Wolves.

He won't be playing in Sporting B as the B team was disbanded after they got relegated last season. Wang will probably play in their U23 team. Dunno why he couldn't do that in Wolves.

People on FB saying it's a Mendes favor.

Of course, they're also saying he's a token Chinese exposure purchase. Which might be true if he weren't Spanish.

Back