• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

If that has been said he's just covering his options if we don't follow up on him, doesn't want to say his hearts here and then gets sent back
Like a certain Benik Afobe did. The prat.

Champ players I reckon would be worth a look

Roofe
Dack
McGinn
Lolley
Eze
Bowen

I wanted Dack when we were in L1 but he's too fat for a start for the PL.

I like Eze off that list.

Add Harry Wilson to that list. Good movement and scores some terrific goals, free-kicks included.

Looks a fantastic prospect but there's no hope of Liverpool letting him go.

Reach is nowhere near PL quality.

Elsewhere, the Sun seem to think we've accepted a bid from Villa for Hause.

Reach is nowhere near PL quality.

Elsewhere, the Sun seem to think we've accepted a bid from Villa for Hause.

It's in the Birmingham mail too, god knows how villa can hope to comply with FFP.

Good move for Hause though

Would be a shame to let Hause go, never really had much of an opportunity under Nuno. Still i guess if he were good enough Nuno wouldn't let him go.

We will.be short on back up if he goes.

I dunno, Saiss and Dendoncker can play there, Nuno clearly rates John and Kilman, even Jonny could do an Azpilicueta style role I reckon.

We can't expect Hause to carry on playing no games forever.

It wouldn't surprise me, tbh.

Hause is clearly not going to get much of a chance here, and he is too good to just sit and rot. I think he will do very well at Villa, and they really REALLY need defenders.

Happy for Hause, he needs a move. Can see him doing well if Smith gets Villa playing the type of football he did Brentford.

The way we want to progress, we have to get used to good players leaving because they can't get a game. This has never really happened to any great extent in my lifetime.

That would be an excellent move for Hause. I think Nuno rates him as wel just could never get in the side ahead of Boly. Unfortunate that when Boly had the hamstring injury he was also injured wasn’t he?

I'd rather we loaned Hause out, but no point him staying on our bench the way it is.

He's 23 now and last started a league game 20 months ago. You can't hang on to these players forever, a loan serves no purpose.

Always thought that there was a fair bit of potential with Hause & played a reasonable number of games between 2014 & 2017, but really nothing since

As Deutsch says we can't hang on forever & that wouldn't be fair to him either.

If he was going to feature for us now he would had had to continue developing over the last 18 months. If we change the back 3 at all it will be with higher profile players & he needs to drop a level to get his career back on track

A sign of the times as well. One of our squad players will most likely go into Villas first team (although Tunuzebe and Chester will most likely start)

Back