• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Exactly that. He is a very decent player, but we have moved on. For the sake of his personal development he needs a permanent move, and I think Villa would be the absolutely perfect choice for him.

He's 23 now and last started a league game 20 months ago. You can't hang on to these players forever, a loan serves no purpose.

I don't disagree, just think it might be better to make a judgement after seeing him have a bit of game time. The value of any sale could go up, and at the same time CB's can have longer careers. Loan would be my preference, if not possible then sell. Like I said, I don't think keeping him as is will do anyone any help. Not sure Hause is worth giving up on just yet.

Sell Hause then snap up the younger version of Kortney, Lloyd Kelly from Bristol City.

You know I said Villa desperately need defenders...

fuck me they are awful at the back against QPR!!

I like Hause, thought he might make the step up to Prem (still might) but probably better togo somehere he'll get regular first team football

I do not want that Shrek bastard anywhere near this club.

0d7b2a30627ce5449307e91fb1372a91.jpg

That's Pulis for you, we didn't sign their best wide player, Marcus Tavernier is the one with massive potential.

Is fry that good? I’ve seen quite a few big clubs linked with him, but never noticed anything amazing about him when I’ve seen him play? Always possible I’ve seen the less good games for him.

are we just gonna be linked with pepe every damn window? :icon_lol:

Confirmed by Tim II

As per reports elsewhere I'm told Kortney Hause is close to leaving Wolves to join Aston Villa. Deal being finalised. #wwfc

What’s the fee going to be? Tough to ask a lot for someone who has barely played in nearly 2 years and hasn’t really played a full season at CB at championship level, despite having a lot of potential and U21 recognition.

Don’t really know what market rate is these days. Guess you just need to load it with appearance/promotion/International cap bonuses and sell on clause.

Back