• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

Can we have Ricky P instead? :)

Apparently Adrien Silva is available from Leicester, would anyone be interested in signing him? We're well stocked in that area but there wouldn't be any problems with him settling in (He apparently shares a flat with Rui Patrício) and he's clearly a better player than he's shown for them.
Problem is where does he play? He's not quite a true CM but he wouldn't really play the MGW role, either. Was kind of a floating role at Sporting IIRC (our Portuguese members can correct me if not).

Adrien Rabiot is available for €10m, apparently. I'd be all over it at that price.

Adrien Rabiot is available for €10m, apparently. I'd be all over it at that price.
And so will all the top clubs. He's an absolute arse though. Proper dick of a bloke.

And so will all the top clubs. He's an absolute arse though. Proper dick of a bloke.

Turned down Spurs according to various press outlets because they're beneath him.

I think he needs a new agent.

His Mom is his agent. You've got to be suspicious of him just on that basis, it's all very footballing Russell Howard.

He's off to Barca isn't he? They've been tapping him up. Seems like a right twat though, fallen out with both his club and international managers.

No to Adrien Silva. Slow and needs too much time on the ball according to the Leicester fans.

c0c2687be609ee968872b3edee0ac8d3.jpg

Worship the ground the bloke walks on (not all of it though as he covers so much !)
But wasnt it already agreed at 30+ Million or is that his release clause ?

No one signed yet. What's taking so long?

Rumour of Tammy Abrahams going around. Can't see him fitting into our team personally but it would piss off Villa fans so I'm in.

Pissing off Villa would be literally the only benefit. Let's not base our transfer dealings on that eh?

Back