• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Winter 2018/19 Transfer Thread

that would be a gamble as he's not even made the starting X1 so far in the PL.
its a position that we could find causing us a problem during the season, unless work has already gone on behind the scenes on the training ground.

that would be a gamble as he's not even made the starting X1 so far in the PL.
its a position that we could find causing us a problem during the season, unless work has already gone on behind the scenes on the training ground.

Nuno hasn't been changing the 11 very much at all since the season started. If we were only relying on players that had made the 11 so far we would have a very small pool to pick from, I doubt he has spent 12m on a Belgian international to not feature going forward. I have no idea if his plan would be to use Dendoncker there should Coady pick up an injury but going on what I have seen from him previously he seems to be the player with the best attributes for the role. I can't see Boly, Bennett or Hause playing there.

Yeah it would be Dendoncker I think even though he is most likely at this point to replace Bennett if Nuno was to change the individuals in the back three at any point.

Dendocker is a career midfielder and has only recently moved to a defender. He’d certainly be the best in that role. Likewise Saiss as he is also a career midfielder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkish press saying Léo might be going to Galatasaray in January.

Turkish press saying Léo might be going to Galatasaray in January.
Mildly surprised one of the big Turkish clubs is in for him, but good for him! Wish him absolutely nothing but the best.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That would be an excellent move for him.

Turkish football is shite, it'd be a good move for him but it's a massive step down in terms of quality (you could argue he'd be in a league more suited to his ability).

Galatasaray's main striker at the moment is Eren Derdiyok, he would not get in a single first choice Premier League team, not even Cardiff or Huddersfield. They also have Tony Mowbray era Albion disaster Ryan Donk milling around in the squad too.

A semi-retired Adebayor moved over to Turkey a couple of years ago and has been absolutely banging them in for a nothing club.

That might well be believable - though assume that there is incoming to replace if that happens

To be honest I would have Ennis or Ashley-Seal ahead of him anyway right now. So if he is off, I wouldn't be upset if we gave one of those the boost up to the 1st team

To be honest I would have Ennis or Ashley-Seal ahead of him anyway right now. So if he is off, I wouldn't be upset if we gave one of those the boost up to the 1st team

Wouldn't disagree with that - though still suspect that there maybe someone in in the Jan window - whether that is effective won't be known till a few weeks after

Someone posted pictures of Lee Griffith's at wolvo racecourse

I'd be happy with Origi, I think he's underrated.

Back