• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Played through "What Remains of Edith Finch" ("free" Ps plus game this month). Really good, quirky, indie game.

I thoroughly enjoyed to 2-3 hours playthrough.

It's a bit of a walking sim for those who don't enjoy that sort of thing!
Will make those of a certain mental constitution absolutely sob. Fair warning.

Sony have released PDF highlighting there next gen console and its capabilities.

The link

So, no mention of Cyberpunk 2077, Doom: Eternal or Project Scarlett?

Cyberpunk looks breathtaking!

Project Scarlett looks to be launching in the fall of 2020 the same rumoured timeline as next gen playstation

Witcher 3 on Switch. Amazing.
With that, Skyrim and Zelda you would never need to buy another game!

Just got Game Pass on Xbox, so first port of call had to be Sea of Thieves. Looking forward to seeing what that's like.

There's so many games on Game Pass, well worth the money, IMO.

Ordered Assassins Creed Odyssey for £22 - I keep seeing clips of it on Twitter and it looks gorgeous and I do love a bit of classical architecture....!

It's a great game. I bought it on Xbox a couple of months ago.

Only thing which is a bit of a drag is the constant hunting and hijacking you need to do to upgrade your stuff.

It’s not the best Assassins Creed game but far from the worst. Solid good fun.

Odyssey is a great game. Wait until you do the quest for Supideo, it's hilarious.

Which is your favourite, Paddy?

I loved Black Flag and Brotherhood.

The original was terrible in hindsight

It was repetitive and quite dull, but it set the ball rolling for some great games. I like AC2 a lot and I quite like Syndicate even though I know a lot of people hated it.

Ah apologies. Origins is the one I was on about in ancient Egypt. Not played Odyssey.

Assassins Creed Odyssey is absolutely brilliant. It's such a vast improvement on the previous AC games I've played. It's stunning to look at, the missions are varied, the combat system has been revamped and is miles better, the characters are really good and it's absolutely vast. I really like the story too - they've paced it well and when things open up, it's pretty exciting. The number of side quests are ridiculous, and that's a good thing because the XP you earn for completing them helps you to level up quicker which you need for some of the main story quests.

I'm taking my time with it but I'm 16 hours in and I've only visited 8% of the map.

The main downside is that I keep wanting to do 1 more side quest before I finish which means a lot of very late nights!

I've cancelled my fifa 20 preorder. gonna pass this year.

AC2 fixed a lot of the annoying problems of AC1, not even really worth a look at this point, agreed that it's an annoying play looking back on it now.

Assassins Creed Odyssey is absolutely brilliant. It's such a vast improvement on the previous AC games I've played. It's stunning to look at, the missions are varied, the combat system has been revamped and is miles better, the characters are really good and it's absolutely vast. I really like the story too - they've paced it well and when things open up, it's pretty exciting. The number of side quests are ridiculous, and that's a good thing because the XP you earn for completing them helps you to level up quicker which you need for some of the main story quests.

I'm taking my time with it but I'm 16 hours in and I've only visited 8% of the map.

The main downside is that I keep wanting to do 1 more side quest before I finish which means a lot of very late nights!

Odyssey is fantastic. Fighting the Minotaur was one of my favourite things in any game ever. Not because it was challenging or rewarding particularly, just because it's the Minotaur and it's fucking ace...

Odyssey is a great game. Wait until you do the quest for Supideo, it's hilarious.

Did this last night. I didn't know why you liked it so much..... and then it all made sense. :icon_lol:

The dialogue in that is well funny.

I also managed to wipe out a cult member by plowing through his ship. Fuck yeah.

I love this game.

Did this last night. I didn't know why you liked it so much..... and then it all made sense. :icon_lol:

The dialogue in that is well funny.

I also managed to wipe out a cult member by plowing through his ship. Fuck yeah.

I love this game.

first the epsilon programme now this... you’re good at this destroying cults stuff

Back