• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Going to have a pop at Borderlands 2 I think.

Probably going to call time on a console in my house. I haven't even turned my machine on since I completeted RDR2 at the beginning of the year so it is just a dust gathering box under my TV.

Got my old 360 out this weekend - the kids and I have been playing on Guitar Hero. I forgot how much fun those games are!

Shame I never bought a 2nd GH guitar though.

Oh yeah you'd love Odyssey. It combines the very best aspects of the AC series with some superb features from games such as Witcher 3, Zelda BOTW, Shadow of Mordor etc.

And it's bigger than all of those put together, map wise.

Ok - I've cracked and bought it. First thing I did was do one of the Discovery Tours - how excellent are they?

Just completed my first cave. Is there a map I can follow when I'm in the cave? I had a lot of difficulty finding my way around.

Any other hints and tips?

Cheers

Just realised the last game I brought was Fifa 19. This growing up stuff sucks

Ok - I've cracked and bought it. First thing I did was do one of the Discovery Tours - how excellent are they?

Just completed my first cave. Is there a map I can follow when I'm in the cave? I had a lot of difficulty finding my way around.

Any other hints and tips?

Cheers

Use Ikaros the eagle to search for enemies, loot chests etc.

My main tip is to get the following 2 abilities:

Spartan kick
Replenish health

Build from there!

I tried to replay fallout 4 in VR and I couldn't get past the first goddamn boss guy at the town so I gave up. :icon_lol:

I never owned a Gameboy for long, so never played Link's Awakening. Bought it on Switch the other day and it's great. Very like A Link To The Past in design but simpler in tone and a bit easier. Still good fun though if you like old school Zelda.

Incidentally Nintendo made games hold their price really well. I traded in Marios Odyssey and Kart 8, and got £48 for them. Zelda only ended up costing me £2. I wouldn't normally consider Game but it was out of stock everywhere that was selling it for £40 and I wanted to play it while I had days off leading up to a weekend.

Very tempted to buy a Switch Lite. Worried about joy con drift.
Anybody know much about it?

Don’t think that’s an issue with the lite as the joy cons are integrated and it doesn’t dock with the tv like the regular switch. As far as I know the joy con drift was an issue with the detachable joy cons.

Don’t think that’s an issue with the lite as the joy cons are integrated and it doesn’t dock with the tv like the regular switch. As far as I know the joy con drift was an issue with the detachable joy cons.
It's an issue with the joystick assembly itself, which unfortunately has only been slightly modified for the Lite and the problem hasn't been eliminated.

Personally I don't understand the Lite, but then I play mostly docked so it's clearly not targeted at me.

Back