• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

I've just got into Pokemon, yeah I'm old but its brilliant. Got Sun and Moon and now also playing Let's go Pikachu...

Have you played any of the originals? Like pokemon Yellow? Might be worth getting an emulator

Lets go Pikachu is apparently a remake of sorts of all the Gameboy ones.

It is sort of but has the original 151 plus some of the newer pokemon. Forgot how mad the world went for pokemon in the late 90’s.

Enjoy the game would love to know if it’s any good.

Kind of a remaster of Pokemon Yellow, specifically. But with some incredibly smart changes to HMs and random encounters that I'm actually really peeved haven't made their way into Sword & Shield.

yellow is gen1 don't be pedantic. :icon_lol:

I enjoyed Sun quite a bit (or maybe it was Moon, can't remember). haven't played the newer ones, but excited for the release coming out on switch. may force me to have to buy the system.

Assassins Creed Odyssey now has to sit in my top 10. It's just fantastic fun.

This particular skill never fails to amuse or entertain me.

SmartSelect_20190912-165046_Xbox.gif.8e0db948b3c66cdfa32ef204d8977977.gif

Control is really really good, a few frame rate issues even on my PS4 pro but it’s an excellent game.

Can I ask a stupid question (especially as I have been gaming all my life)?

If I have started Read Dead Online on my X-Box, can I then continue online on my PS4 or would I have to start again?

Can I ask a stupid question (especially as I have been gaming all my life)?

If I have started Read Dead Online on my X-Box, can I then continue online on my PS4 or would I have to start again?

Nah, completely different platforms which you can't combine.

Thanks Langers

I just thought that because my login was the same on the Rockstar Social Club they might of done something clever!

AC Odyssey sounds right up my street - just got to finish The Witcher and Red Dead 2.......

Oh yeah you'd love Odyssey. It combines the very best aspects of the AC series with some superb features from games such as Witcher 3, Zelda BOTW, Shadow of Mordor etc.

And it's bigger than all of those put together, map wise.

No idea what to start playing. Giving FIFA 20 a miss as I really need to start playing through my Steam library, there’s just too much choice I can never make my mind up.

I started playing Fire Emblem a couple of weeks ago and it's completely taken over my life. I've logged over 80 hours and only just passed the halfway point.

No idea what to start playing. Giving FIFA 20 a miss as I really need to start playing through my Steam library, there’s just too much choice I can never make my mind up.
I downloaded a game called Yoku's Island Express which is a 2D platformer - you're a dung beetle pushing a ball around, using pinball mechanics to move around and solve puzzles.

Not a massive game but very clever and plenty of fun.

https://youtu.be/Nzqxul_Udps

Back